Cat eliminating....

Started by slocrow, April 05, 2004, 08:54:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

slocrow

What the heck is going on? I go to lunch, have a little to much medicine, sleep in till noon before I check into RRT only to find out I've been shanghaied into what can only be referred to as "The brawl at the build". Then before I can communicate with my friend George he suggests taking a dive, in front of the whole internet world and before we can solidify a position for reasonable compensation along with promoting favorable odds.
Wind milling, sneaky, huffing and puffing, where is this coming from? And just because I consrewed a snip to be snipe there by making a incorrect assumption. I even attempted to apologize for what was thought of to be my over zealous response of name calling. It appears you self appointed seconds are salivating over these pending pugilistic improprieties. Well if it's a brawl you want bring it on. I can hit the canvas with the best of them. George and I will set the compensation levels. Frank you need too establish the odds and the rest of you wrenches can lay down your green. Nobody but me and George will know the outcome prior to round #1. Naturally all realized profits from this fiscal will be donated to the RRT.
Now I must find some hair of the dog.............Vette boy :twisted:

PS: "Frank is a friend and we're kidding around....right Vette boy?"-absolutely!
PPS:"toe-to-toe on the 17th and start swinging."....I think you'd be putting standing in that position and then off to the 18th tee!
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

enjenjo

Just to make this fight honest, the first one down gets the cattle prod used on them. :twisted:  That should keep it honest.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Charlie Chops 1940

Well now, this is shaping up to be a proper display of fisticuffs, or not. I'm proud to be one of the instigators, an inciter to riot if you will. I ain't had this much fun at someone elses expense in a long time. Now that I helped get the combatants all riled up I guess I'll have to see who to bet on. I could conspire and split the proceeds with the "winner", wink, wink.....

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

Fat Cat

I say we get them both almost falling down drunk before hand so that once its over we can tell them neither won. But we can take many compromising pictures while they are passed out.

Dolly

I'd suggest that if Faat Rod 'cuts the cheese' as he's inclined to do, they'll all 'go down' including the audience!   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Dolly

It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

phat rat

Boy my putor goes down for a couple of days and I miss the most fun on here in a while.  :lol: Air pollution here in Mi traced to Faatrod :twisted: , George and Frank matched up :shock: , I had too laugh at #2 in the rules (no hugging)  that would  eliminate the compromising positions :wink: . Boy makes me wish I didn't have other plans made for that day :x .
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Charlie Chops 1940

Jeez, I hope they both don't turn out to be shoe clerks!
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

A Hooligan!

phat rat

got that door hung already!

slocrow

Boy, you missed a lot Jack, not. It seems our friend, CC40, has appointed himself the shameless promoter of this mystic mauling. Aside from his incessant jabbing, an occasional right cross from OBT and the left cross from the "old man of Swanton" (make sure I bring my gloves) it seems to have died down. Though I did notice that my worthy opponent buried a comment in an obscure thread that he was in training with either the heavy bag or heavy weights. Maybe both!
Too bad you can't make it as I'll be there with my 16oz gloves (where I'll be carrying my wrenches) in the defense of both George and my honor. I presume we will be starting out with the traditional 12oz aluminum can lifting, for a show of strength and probably move on to the 3 minute appetizer consumption round followed by the welding rod bending display of brawn.
Should be a good time with lots of yuks.........

slocrow

Quote from: "Charlie Chops 1940"Jeez, I hope they both don't turn out to be shoe clerks!

Shoe clerks? I resent that. I use to sell women's shoes as a young man. Lost that job when a shapely lady with long legs sat down and my tongue got in front of my eye teeth and I couldn't see what I was saying. Being tongue tied at that instant I simply asked, "what thighs" and that was it for me.
What door? Aren't you on a axle swap mission?

Charlie Chops 1940

Axles swap is done. Installed new O/H garage door for the house garage today. Had to take a little break around 4PM, after I lifted that last section in place and secured it. Did the vertical trackes after supper...had to modify a couple brackets.. I'm done for the day.

Charlie

A Hooligan!

phat rat

Quote from: "slocrow"
Quote from: "Charlie Chops 1940"Jeez, I hope they both don't turn out to be shoe clerks!

Shoe clerks? I resent that. I use to sell women's shoes as a young man. Lost that job when a shapely lady with long legs sat down and my tongue got in front of my eye teeth and I couldn't see what I was saying. Being tongue tied at that instant I simply asked, "what thighs" and that was it for me.
What door? Aren't you on a axle swap mission?
Quote\

Thighs! What thighs?? The thighs your lusting after! :D

HotRodLadyCrusr

Good "drama" on the RRT.  Can't wait till the fight....I mean build, on the 17th.  I'll of course have my camera glued to my face per usual.

and my work clothes on.  :D
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Dolly

DON'T DO IT DENISE!

Remember, you're allergic to cats!   :wink:
Dolly

It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.