o/t Getting pretty helthy around here.

Started by Dave, June 29, 2006, 09:14:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HotRodLadyCrusr

Glad to hear your on the mend.  I feel for Sue though.  I can't picture you as a good patient that for sure. :wink:
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

midnight sun

Really good to hear/see you are on the road to recovery.  Hang in there and do what Sue and the Doc's tell ya to do.

Take care
How can there be "self help" groups :?:

Dave

2 more days till the first round of therapy........... Im still pretty bored and ive got muscles cramped all over but they seem to be getting better daily. The kid is gonna mow for me today while i watch.. Looks like more nascar today and tonite too. Im missing our annual bike ride to angola for the winged sprint cars :cry:  :cry:
Dave

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "N8DC"The kid is gonna mow for me today while i watch.. Looks like more nascar today and tonite too. Im missing our annual bike ride to angola for the winged sprint cars :cry:  :cry:
Dave

sorry to hear that Dave, surley you could find some bikini clad young lass to mow. 8)

hate to hear your gonna miss the "winged wonders" :x  I live vicariously thru you when it comes to sprints. I've been tempted to go to the local races here, but I just can't bring myself to go...............afraid I might get the urge to trade the Coupe for a 360 in a Avenger chassis :shock:
or a Gambler chassis :wink:

one of these days I'll gather the kahonies to go :lol:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

enjenjo

I picked up 6 free tickets for the USAC pavment sprints next friday. :lol:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Dave

Quote from: "enjenjo"I picked up 6 free tickets for the USAC pavment sprints next friday. :lol:

one of my favorite shows and looks like im gonna have to miss that one too............. :cry:  :cry:  :cry:
Dave

enjenjo

Quote from: "N8DC"
Quote from: "enjenjo"I picked up 6 free tickets for the USAC pavment sprints next friday. :lol:

one of my favorite shows and looks like im gonna have to miss that one too............. :cry:  :cry:  :cry:
Dave

Well, there is always next year.

purplepickup

Quote from: "enjenjo"
...and under the circumstances, those words mean a lot.

Glad to hear your on the road to recovery Dave.  Like everyone else has said, Do what the Dr says.  Being bored won't last long. I'll bet your new life will soon be just as busy as your old one.
George

Dave

Quote from: "purplepickup"
Quote from: "enjenjo"
...and under the circumstances, those words mean a lot.

Glad to hear your on the road to recovery Dave.  Like everyone else has said, Do what the Dr says.  Being bored won't last long. I'll bet your new life will soon be just as busy as your old one.

first round of therapy 11 am today
Dave

slocrow

Kinda like your first day to school. Good luck today, Buddy..........
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

Dave

Quote from: "slocrow"Kinda like your first day to school. Good luck today, Buddy..........

Well day 1 done. paper work, consultation, tread mill ,uppwr body machine, back wednesday and friday then the 19th i go see the heart doc and maybe get clearance for shows races and driving.
Dave

EMSjunkie

Is your Physical Therapist cute?  :D

or did Sue make sure you got somebody that looks like Crosley?  :shock:

it helps with the healing process if they are cute, and young, and soft, and smell good and..............well, you get the idea :oops:

and of course, of the female persuasion :wink:

Vance

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders

Dave

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"Is your Physical Therapist cute?  :D

or did Sue make sure you got somebody that looks like Crosley?  :shock:

it helps with the healing process if they are cute, and young, and soft, and smell good and..............well, you get the idea :oops:

and of course, of the female persuasion :wink:

Vance
not ugly but no beauty queen. but then again she is determined to get me better.
Dave

EMSjunkie

Thats all that matters, Buddy, is you getting better.  :D  8)

Vance

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders

enjenjo

Quote from: "N8DC"

Vance
not ugly but no beauty queen. but then again she is determined to get me better.
Dave[/quote]

They reserve the beautys for those who deserve it, I get them all the time. :lol: