Re: N8DC Monday update

Started by Dave, June 26, 2006, 03:12:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Quote from: "slocrow"Thanks for the good news Don. It seems like things are on the mends. I imagine that the scoundrel won't be bumming any faqs from friends in the foreseeable future, upon his return.
Oh yeah, as long as your planning to deliver these threads to him at some point, let me assure him that the Doctors are not always correct. I'm referring to your line about,
Quote from: "348tripower"The doctors have told Sue there is no brain damage,
I think what they meant was no more brain damage then the usual, we know amount. :P Thanks, Frank

Love you Frank !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just got home Made bail. After 13 or 14 days. One heart attack one stint and looks like abouy 6 weeks of  therapy and i should be good for a go round.
Im beat and i just thought id leave all youse guys a quick message. Thanks for caring.
Dave AND SUE

purplepickup

It's alive....IT'S ALIVE!!!!! :shock:

Welcome back Dave!  Holler when you're up for a visit. :D
George

phat46

phat rat

THAT'S GREAT  :D   :D   Glad to hear your back home. Listen to the Doctor and take to heart any advice he gives you. I'm sure Sue would appreciate it and in the long run you will also.
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

KustomLincolnLady

Wonderful!!!!    :lol: You'll be good as new in no time!!!

slocrow

Hey; Really nice to hear your home and apparently none the worse for wear. Quite an experience I hear.
As you're aware, Don has been keeping us up to date. It's a Brotherly thing to do and I'm sure you're grateful.
Like George said, let us know when you're up for a visit. I might actually spend the gas just so I can sit in front of you and eat a greasy burger.
I think that bar-B-Que trailer is going to have to start doing some chicken entries for us older and medically challenged folks.
Get some rest and take those downers..................Frank
PS: Oh yea, leave your nurse alone............"He's just an excitable boy"
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

Charlie Chops 1940

Glad you're back with us Dave. Sticks 'n twigs for you from here on out.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

donsrods

Coooooooooooooooooooooool !!!!!  Another survivor. :D  :D  :D  :D

I had my heart attack 17 years ago, and let me give you 2 words of advice:

1)  Give your heart and body time to heal. Take it easy for a while, and don't try to prove how tough you are. ( I did, and I had a 2nd heart attack 1 week later)

2)  Life does not end with a heart attack. You will look back on this years from now and it will only be a footnote in your life. It won't rule your life as it is now.  I am in better shape now than before it happened.

Really glad you are ok, and thanks to Don for keeping us posted. He really cares about you.

Don

EMSjunkie

Welcome back Dave.  :D

glad to hear you are on the mend. 8)

hope you don't have to go thru that ever again.

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

Rayvyn

One heart attack one stint and looks like abouy 6 weeks of  therapy and i should be good for a go round.
Im beat and i just thought id leave all youse guys a quick message. Thanks for caring.
Dave AND SUE[/quote]

Hope to see ya in Loovul if you're up to it. Rest easy.
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

Glad to have you back with us! I had an absolutely horrific day at work....this post makes it seem so insignificant!! Take care and behave yourself!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

Scrap Fe

One heart attack one stint and looks like abouy 6 weeks of  therapy and i should be good for a go round.

Welcome back Dave.  I had a stent put in two years ago after listening to my wife and going to the emergency before I had a heart attack.  Why I listened to her after 30 years of marriage I have no clue but I'm glad I did.  I've had no problems since they installed the stent and hope you fair the same way I have.

My daughters gave me a day at Great America for Father's Day to ride roller coasters.  My cardeologist gave me the OK after my wife insisted I get his permission.  I guess I'm getting better at listening.

Here's to a speedy recovery.

SKR8PN

Glad to hear your home and on the mend. Like everyone else has told ya,LISTEN to the doctors,TAKE your meds,and DO the rehab. I had my stent 2 years ago this past May27th,and I am in better shape now than I have been for years. Glad your back! :D
If we are what we eat.........
Then I am fast,cheap and easy.

48builder

Quote from: "N8DC"
Quote from: "slocrow"
Love you Frank !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just got home Made bail. After 13 or 14 days. One heart attack one stint and looks like abouy 6 weeks of  therapy and i should be good for a go round.
Dave AND SUE

Hey Dave!

Glad to hear you are OK. Take it easy and do what the docs say.

Walt
'48 Chevy Custom sedan in progress-Z28 LT1 drivetrain, chopped, shortened, too many other body mods to list
'39 Chevy driver

kb426

I haven't figured out who you are yet but there are many who were worried about you and care enough to ask about you. That tells me you aren't all bad. :lol: I hope you have a continued good recovery.
TEAM SMART