Happy Birthday Denise

Started by Roadstar, June 12, 2006, 07:15:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

river1

Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

Nick32Vic

Awww, Happy Birthday Baby.

I hope you and Rudy have a spectacular time tonight. I would have gotten you a gift but hey.....im a guy, I dont remember these things.

Later!
-nick

moparrodder

Hey Denise!!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!   Hope ya have a fun filled day and may you have many many more!!  Any time you and Rudy happen by this part of the country we'll put you up for the night and have another deck party for you !! and that's a promise!!  So here's to the best topless bud anyone could ask for, have a good one :wink:  and don't do anything we wouldn't enjoy!!!!

Bill,Gail,Chad,Andrew and Will  Your friends in western Iowa

48ford

Have a great day,make sure you take tomorrow off so you can realy have a good time today.
Russ&Irene

OldSub

Happy Birthday HRLC!

Every time someone says Happy Birthday remember it isn't about counting milestones, it's one more person happy you were born and are part of their life.

Steve@OldSub.com
www.OldSub.com . www.MaxwellGarage.com . www.OldGasTowRigs.com

donsrods

HAPPY BIRTHDAY.  You got me all shook with that "special" thing. :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

Don

parklane

Happy B day Denise. May you live a thousand years, may you drink ten thousand beers, get plastered you ba........, happy birthday to you.  :b-d:

John :D
If a blind person wears sunglasses, why doesn\'t a deaf person wear earmuffs??

two to many

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Denise hope all your birthday wishes come true!!! :lol:

Todd

btrc

Looks like I'm a day late but Happy Birthday Denise.  Your a very special person in the rodding world.

Bob
Bob

Ohio Blue Tip

Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

reborn55

Happy Birthday Denise!!!!!!!! :D

mrloboy

Happy Birthday Denise! Have a great year, eh!
Rick

34ford

Happy Birthday Denise,
Hope you had a great BBQ last night and that special treat from Rudy.    :P  :P

QuoteAny gurl with red and chrome toolbox cupboards and diamond plate wainscotting in the kitchen is A-OK with me.

You must be doing a little remodeling of the kitchen?  Here's some ideals for your bathroom. A guy here in town has this for the bath in his huge shop he has. Pretty COOL look.

bob

n.c.rodder

Happy Belated Birthday Denise! Heres to many more :b-d:

Mike
Till we meet - On the street