OT BIG TIME,,,,But

Started by Beep, June 08, 2006, 11:43:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beep

:evil: If the DOW keeps it up like the last two weeks,,everything I have (carwise) is up for sale.  :oops: Can't keep both and I'm losing my as big time.

Leon

Quote from: "Beep":evil: If the DOW keeps it up like the last two weeks,,everything I have (carwise) is up for sale.  :oops: Can't keep both and I'm losing my as big time.
I lost big money back when Enron took everyone, and have since gotten into various energy stocks.  I've regained everything I lost and have made quite a bit more.  Currently getting about 20%.  The market will do O.K. in time.

Mikej

I just bought a couple mutual fund for Russia and India. Man did they go up fast for about 2 weeks. Went down even faster. Wife didn't really want a new house. Don't need the money today so I'll wait and see.  Next time I buy, I'll tell you so you can sell.............. :wink:

SKR8PN

I bailed on the stock market a couple of years ago............I lost my * as well..........So.......for now...........I just keep my money to myself......
Gold,Silver..........CAR........... :shock:  :lol:  :lol:
If we are what we eat.........
Then I am fast,cheap and easy.

enjenjo

I am up over 400 percent over the last 9 years. I found some good stocks, and stuck with them.

A hint, everyone keeps eating. :lol:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Beep

:evil: 400%.......I think I hate you. No,,,I know I hate you.   :twisted: May a wayward camel leave his droppings on the front seat of you favorite ride