European Vacation (Brootal on Tour)

Started by Brootal, April 29, 2006, 09:28:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crafty

Quote from: "Brootal"Thanks Crafty. We'll be home by then so won't be able to make it.

I checked out the NSRA UK website and the Billing Fun Run is on around the time we are there. I will probably try and get to that and also the Ace Cafe one evening.

doh, obviously too early for me, yes Billing is on and is worth a look, pref. the sunday. its dead easy to get to if you have a hire car.
The weekend before sees the "FIA Main Event" at Santa Pod, just up the road from Billing, its the first round of most of the FIA euro championships including top fuel / top methanol etc. Pro Mod and a stack of UK sportsman championships will be there too.

Brootal

I've set up a blog site that we will hopefully be updating on our travels. Not much on it at the moment, but there is a photo of us (for identification purposes) as well as some pics of my car. :)

http://borisandsue.bigblog.com.au
Yes it is Grandad\'s Old Rambler!

//www.the-rumbler.com

ripper

well dunno how many times i have to tell you...stop having fun, you're sposed to be married ;-)

just kidding of course, hope you have a great trip. Wife & I have different 'mother countries' & I've always wanted to go back & check things out. Our mobs been in West Aust since 1831 (ahh no not convicts either) & I got an email from relatives in the 'old dart' who tracked me down.
relatives? well we have the same great great great grandfather. Got our history back to a village on a roman trading route, village that specilaised in making beer...penny drops I guess, THAT'S where it comes from hahaha

Ahh maybe one day.

We're off to the Aussie Nats, Canberra & Melbourne next East for a couple of weeks.

You guys have yourself a good time & we'll be travlling with you via the blog. You'll no doubt take the ocassional (ready 100s) of photos I'll assume

look forward to watching it,just keep safe & enjoy it all
Bon Voyage
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
May The Vehicle You Use To Get There Become The Reason For Going!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Normspeed

Awesone trip.  Never been there but I hear ya gotta watch out for pickpockets in Rome.  Your blog sholud be a blast!