Coldwater show

Started by enjenjo, April 29, 2006, 09:48:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

How many are planning on the Coldwater car show Mothers day weekend?
I'm planning on going up saturday.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Dave

Quote from: "enjenjo"How many are planning on the Coldwater car show Mothers day weekend?
I'm planning on going up saturday.

Gonna try for saturday again when are you going???????????? I can do either day and i miss you dearly so whatever day your gonna be there ill make it.
Love
Dave

phat rat

Gonna try for saturday again when are you going???????????? I can do either day and i miss you dearly so whatever day your gonna be there ill make it.
Love
Dave

Frank, you better watch it! With a spiel like that he's up to something! LOL
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

enjenjo

QuoteFrank, you better watch it! With a spiel like that he's up to something! LOL

He don't worry me. He's harmless, his exwife told me so. :shock:

bigdude

I,ll be there Sat, still trying to sell my 40 Ford.

HotRodLadyCrusr

Depending on how I'm feeling (surgery on Monday) I might be there.  This is the first time in about 10 years that I'm not doing an art show on this particular Saturday.

Frank, you planning on dragging the BBQ trailer?  I guess we can talk about it tomorrow in Birch Run.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

enjenjo

I have thought about bringing the trailer. If you guys want it, I will.

HotRodLadyCrusr

Please bring it and I will bring a healthy fruit salad as a dessert.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

enjenjo

Well, with the weather we are having this weekend, I am not dragging the BBQ up to Coldwater. I'm still planning on going.

Dave

Quote from: "enjenjo"Well, with the weather we are having this weekend, I am not dragging the BBQ up to Coldwater. I'm still planning on going.

Im going out to work in the garage. Just too nasty for me. Looks like rain till tuesday so ill get some things done here. prolly have to get the hay bailer ready for when it drys out.
Dave

phat rat

Quote from: "N8DC"
Quote from: "enjenjo"Well, with the weather we are having this weekend, I am not dragging the BBQ up to Coldwater. I'm still planning on going.

Im going out to work in the garage. Just too nasty for me. Looks like rain till tuesday so ill get some things done here. prolly have to get the hay bailer ready for when it drys out.
Dave

Woosey, your brother was there. Guess he and I were the only ones from here to brave the weather. Some smokin deals were had!
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.