T-Bug

Started by n.c.rodder, April 23, 2006, 08:39:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

n.c.rodder

Hey guys, I found this on Ebay. It's wrong on so many levels that I just had to share it with you :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

Mike
Till we meet - On the street

phat rat

MY GOD!!!  :shock:   :shock:  Mike where on E-bay do you hang out that they let that in?  :roll:
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

donsrods

Yeah, he has no taste. Would have made a world of difference if he painted the wheels the same color.!!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Don

GPster

Is that thing in W Va? there has been one advertised locally for $2,500.00 with a locked-up 283 in it. It has been in-and-0ut of the shopper for a couple of months and had a price drop once or twice. I've thought about doung something like that but I've always edged to the Fiat Top....a style. I'm afraid to look in Ebay because thoughts keep getting me further from my namesake. GPster

n.c.rodder

Quote from: "phat rat"MY GOD!!!  :shock:   :shock:  Mike where on E-bay do you hang out that they let that in?  :roll:

Believe it or not Jack, I have "Rods" saved as one of my Favorites -This showed up over the weekend. :roll:

phat rat

LOL I thought maybe you had "T" saved for E-bay
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

hotrodbob

Quote from: "donsrods"Yeah, he has no taste. Would have made a world of difference if he painted the wheels the same color.!!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Don

Ya really think the wheel color would help? Ok, which color?
Hotrodbob
Have Mouth, Will Travel.
http://www.bob-beck-motorsportsannouncing.com/

Crosley.In.AZ

The "T" must stand for Tu*d
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

river1

Quote from: "hotrodbob"
Quote from: "donsrods"Yeah, he has no taste. Would have made a world of difference if he painted the wheels the same color.!!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Don

Ya really think the wheel color would help? Ok, which color?

maybe he was influenced by posies

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

blksheep

Y'all are just way too spoiled!!

It got flames, fins, a V8, unique paint, custom one-off wheels and it's loud.
What's not to like?????
It's a classic example of backyard American engineering, a treasure of not necessarly matching spare parts, an abundance of, due to unemployment, spare time resulting in an alcohol inspired effort.

Come on now, admit it, all of us have at least one relative that would claim this as an outstanding lifetime achievement.

blksheep...."You may be a cousin of mine"....in Charlotte

hotrodbob

Kinda reminds me of Johnny Cash's Cadillac song
Hotrodbob
Have Mouth, Will Travel.
http://www.bob-beck-motorsportsannouncing.com/

phat46

Ya know...maybe it just needs a chop....yea, that's it.. chop it...into a lot of little pieces.. :lol:

donsrods

I guess the big question is, did anyone actually BID on this thing on Ebay???

If so, what did it go for?

Don

n.c.rodder

Quote from: "donsrods"I guess the big question is, did anyone actually BID on this thing on Ebay???

If so, what did it go for?

Don

I looked it up today - Still has 4 days to go - Has 20 bids & is up to $835.00

Heres another pic of the "FUEL CELL"

river1

Most people have a higher than average number of legs.