RUSS....IRENE'S MONTE / WHAT HAPPENED ?

Started by donsrods, April 18, 2006, 06:10:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

donsrods

Hey Russ, you got us all fired up in your thrash to get the Monte done, but you never let us know what happened on the 15th, when she got home.

Did she like it????? :)  :)  :)  Can't leave us hanging like this. :?:  :?:

Don

river1

Quote from: "donsrods"Hey Russ, you got us all fired up in your thrash to get the Monte done, but you never let us know what happened on the 15th, when she got home.

Did she like it????? :)  :)  :)  Can't leave us hanging like this. :?:  :?:

Don

maybe she liked it so much he's been ahhh... busy.

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "river1"

maybe she liked it so much he's been ahhh... busy.

later jim

Thats a visual I didn't need.  :!:   :shock:  :roll:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

48ford

I think she likes it,or did she miss me?
I need to get a new carb as the Quadrajet is driving me nuts,that is what i'm doing on friday.
Some of the guys that worked on it have called to tell her they did all the work and I just sat on my butt,nice friends.
Much to the delite of the little kid on the next property,we have been doing hole shots down the cement drive,next to our house(lots of room and it stops in a corn field)
i wanted to post a picture but it's to big so I can't post it now.
We took a ride on our new trike today and she told me she likes it better than the bike that we have.
Russ

GPster

Quote from: "48ford"We took a ride on our new trike today and she told me she likes it better than the bike that we have.
Russ
When you figure out how to take smaller pictures let's see one of the trke too. Some of us (me) might be interested. To the friends that complain about you sitting on your butt you should just tell them that that belongs to her too and you're just resting it up for her to use when she gets home. GPster

kb426

You can download Fast Stone photo resizer for free and become a photo guru in just a little bit.
AND, then we can see the pics. :lol:
TEAM SMART