FINALLY!

Started by DRD57, April 17, 2006, 06:43:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DRD57

I just updated my web site with pictures from 7 events that I've gone to so far this year.

This being married and being a homeowner again is cutting into my hot rodding time. That's OK, I like this arrangement way better.

kb426

Thanks for sharing. Glad your lifestyle changes have been for the better.
TEAM SMART

Crosley.In.AZ

Don,

it's been a while since we heard from you.  Good to hear that you two are doing well & are happy.  that is the important stuff!

8)
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

GPster

Thanks for sharing. The quality of cars that you selected for your GNRS coverage probably would have never seen print in magazines. Glad you didn't miss them. GPster

Okiedokie

Thanks for updating Don, allways enjoy a look at your site.  Glad you are liking the changes in your life. Also glad you still have some time for the site. Joe

jaybee

Nice work as always, Don.  Thanks!
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

Normspeed

Great to hear from you Don.  I'll put aside some time to sit back and enjoy the new photos.  

Quote from: "DRD57"I just updated my web site with pictures from 7 events that I've gone to so far this year.

This being married and being a homeowner again is cutting into my hot rodding time. That's OK, I like this arrangement way better.

Thanks Don! Good to see you're still keeping an eye on us!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

Dirty31

Good stuff as always.  Now get to work on the CAddy

Grandadeo

Thanks for the pics Don.  Hope to see ya in June.  Will be driving the '32 out this year.  Just finishing up a major refirb.  About all that's lacking is getting the new black and white interior done, but alas, no new paint on the rock chip special this year.

Lee
Salt Is Good... Mk 9:50

Dirty2

Nice work. Hard to work on the toys with everything else on your plate.
If it aint got 3 pedals it aint no HOT ROD !!
Built Ford tuff with Chevy stuff !