What I did today

Started by enjenjo, April 09, 2006, 08:32:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rayvyn

Quote from: "phat46"Got my chainsaw running after sitting for about ten years and cut down a 20' pine tree in the back yard... then I took a nap!  :lol:

After sitting for about ten years, I think the last thing you'd need would be a nap... :wink:  :lol:
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

phat46

Quote from: "Rayvyn"
Quote from: "phat46"Got my chainsaw running after sitting for about ten years and cut down a 20' pine tree in the back yard... then I took a nap!  :lol:

After sitting for about ten years, I think the last thing you'd need would be a nap... :wink:  :lol:

well duh...I was talking about the chainsaw sitting for ten years....I've been sitting for way longer than that!!!!!!!   :roll:

Crosley.In.AZ

building a planter for Janice..... dug a trench to run some electrical conduit since she must have a water feature in the planter that bubbles or something.  Got the pipe run , trench was covered.

Got some land scape lights added in and working too.

Mounted battery disconnect switch in the Falcon.

bolted some old AZ license plates onto my fake gas station wall.

Run the snot outa my Falcon.  I STILL need to align the front end on the car, drives real squirrelly
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Carps

I did a quickie striping job on a kid's bike helmet.

Since I had the brushes out and still have too many of these little toolboxes under the bench, I drew some lines on one of them that I'm sure one of my buddies will take off my hands.

Then I decided to adjust a few things in the search for more shelf space, of course I got side tracked when i started re-stacking the model car kits, which naturally lead to the commencement of yet another project.   :roll:

Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

GPster

What kit comes with the scale sized 12" block? GPster

Carps

It's been so long I can't remember for sure.

It's one of the old AMT trophy series kits, possibly the 40 coupe or sedan delivery, I think they were also in the 39/40 Tudor sedan 3 in 1 kits.  They are very handy and I've been using them like this for years.
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.