O/t seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ya

Started by Dave, March 18, 2006, 06:29:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Sue and I are off to Puerto Rico wed am.... Going to see the kids and grand daughter.  After that im looking to relaxing here a bit . Been busy since dad passed away and a vacation is gonna be a good deal. Talked to joey today and its 83 deg there... I got the camera batterys all charged up for some beach photos :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  Dont talk about me while im gone unless its bad
:!:
I did buy a notebook puter and got it this week but we have no internet access at the motel so im gonna leave it home.  :cry:  Its a sweeeet one and id like to take it to play but...............
I told joey today if you arent there to show me around the island by 2 pm then im drunk again on the beach and not going  :lol:  8)  8)  :lol:
Dave

Sean

Quote from: "N8DC"
I did buy a notebook puter and got it this week but we have no internet access at the motel so im gonna leave it home.  :cry:  Its a sweeeet one and id like to take it to play but...............

I took my wifes notebook on our last vacation. Not for accessing the internet, but for dumping the photo's off my digital Camera.

Dave....You and your wife have a safe trip! Enjoy the warmth and sun....looks like it may still be a while before we see it here in the Midwest! Have fun!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

Crosley.In.AZ

Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Rayvyn

Quote from: "N8DC"Sue and I are off to Puerto Rico wed am....  
Dave

If you're stopping off in Florida, let me know. I can arrange a very thorough strip search. Compliments of DHS. :shock:  :oops:      
Safety First!! :D

Have a good time. :b-d:
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

Ralph

Hey rayvin! Still offering free stripsearches I see! Won't be able to take you up on that offer this year. We're taking the family to San Diego for the kids spring break next week. Sea World, San Diego Zoo, and all that. We'll be there for Goodguy's Del Mar too........ :D  Good to see you're stil around, after the beatings Florida got. Spring's coming! Ready for another round?
Ralph
Manitoba Street Rod Association
http://www.msra.mb.ca/

Dave

Quote from: "Rayvyn"
Quote from: "N8DC"Sue and I are off to Puerto Rico wed am....  
Dave

If you're stopping off in Florida, let me know. I can arrange a very thorough strip search. Compliments of DHS. :shock:  :oops:      
Safety First!! :D

Have a good time. :b-d:

Ill be in orlando at 9:40 wed morning for 2 hours then we stop for 2 hours on the return trip also.
Dave
ps:no thanks on the search...........

phat46

You TOLD him exactly when and where you're gonna be in Fla????? why didn't ya just give him  the flight number and a pair of rubber gloves!   :shock:
P.S. have a good time in the sun, winter is back here on the first day of spring.... :?

Dave

Quote from: "phat46"You TOLD him exactly when and where you're gonna be in Fla????? why didn't ya just give him  the flight number and a pair of rubber gloves!   :shock:
P.S. have a good time in the sun, winter is back here on the first day of spring.... :?
Ill give the flight number but he has got to bring his own gloves. Im not that easy but im cheap.
Dave

Crosley.In.AZ

You could meet Dave at the airport terminal with a large sign:

"Welcome Mr NUDE America 2006"
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Rayvyn

Quote from: "Crosley"You could meet Dave at the airport terminal with a large sign:

"Welcome Mr NUDE America 2006"

If I do that in Orlando Intl, he'll have a greeting party like you won't believe. Of course most of them will have mustaches... :shock:  :oops:

I'll bring my own special gloves. They're called "cheese graters".  They're leather with tiny little metal louvers on the fingers and palms.  Some kind of an Oriental fighting glove. Popular with longshoremen and good for grabbing insurgents by the neck when you catch em'.  They would make someone remember being searched...!!

Maybe we'll just skip the search and have him walk naked through the sniffer. The picture of that cold wisp of air hitting him in the right places should be worth a couple of 6 packs... :shock:  :lol:
***SFC-Team Smart***

Rayvyn

Quote from: "Ralph"Good to see you're stil around, after the beatings Florida got. Spring's coming! Ready for another round?
Ralph

Good and ready. Every screw tightened, every hatch battened. This year I'll pick all the oranges off the trees before the season starts. (Those things are missles in an 100 MPH wind.)

I don't plywood the windows like alot of folks do. There ain't much that's going to stop a 100 mph anything from going right through the wood, so I don't bother. Besides, hurricanes are low pressure systems. Most of the time the windows blow outward because the pressure inside the home is higher than outside. I have to worry more about trees falling and cutting the house in two than a couple of windows breaking. And we're at sea level. If a big one hits here, this county will look like New Orleans. I do have a boat handy if I need it.

Have Fun In Cali...!!  You missed a good outing this year. Maybe I can talk you into flying down for the Turkey Run at Daytona?
Gotta run.  Big bike show in Tampa this weekend. Biker buildoff w/Martin Bros, and a huge bikini contest. :shock:  :b-d:
See ya!.. :D
***SFC-Team Smart***