what's going on out in the shop.

Started by enjenjo, March 01, 2006, 08:34:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EMSjunkie

sanding and fixing chips and scratches.  :x  trying to get ready to prime and paint.

the more I sand, the more scratches and chips I find.  :evil:

so I quit sanding.  :)

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

Mac

I'm making some upgrades to my old Beemer (`51 500cc). It's getting 12v electrics by way of a mid 70's Honda alternator and a front disc brake courtesy of a late 70's Kawasaki front wheel with MC and caliper from an early 80's Suzy. I love ebay.

It's far from a numbers matching specimen or all this hotrodding would be sacriligous. Still nothing I've done or plan involves cutting or welding irreversibly.
Who\'s yer Data?

Ornberg

Well, we got a lot of snow here so I could hardly enter my shop, but I finally got my air ride stuff so I can at least sit by my table an admire the thing with a hot cup of coffee and be warmed up and dreaming about the coming spring. :cry:

Per

Bib_Overalls

Guess I am a whimp.  My shop heater is just to expensive to run.  No snow here but everything inside has a chill right now.  And my attitude needs adjusting.  Hopefully I will perk up and get busy after I take possession of my 26 Model T two door sedan body.    

My wife has declared this the year of the back yard.  As in landscaping.  I just contracted to have some trees taken down and I am going to save a couple of bucks by cutting them up and hauling them to the back 40.  Lots of digging to do as well.  Fence, terrace, drainage, fountain, etc.  Hopefully there will be some time (and money) to work on the new rod.      

My shop heater came out of an old church.  It runs on propane.  Lots of propane.  The plan is to buy a tank of gas this summer, when the price is down, and install one of those commercial radiant heaters.  I may also install a small wood burning stove.  I'll have a couple of years worth of fuel when the landscaping job is done.
An Old California Rodder
Hiding Out In The Ozarks

SKR8PN

Welp..........I been gettin' the Daytona ready to hit a few shows and a couple of race tracks this summer. One of the things I decided Willy needed was a pit bike. While I was waiting on engine parts to get here,I came up with this little buggy.......

and here it is after I fixed it :lol:  :lol:

If we are what we eat.........
Then I am fast,cheap and easy.