The Official Invite 2 the Detroit Autorama Mixer at My Place

Started by HotRodLadyCrusr, February 27, 2006, 07:48:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HotRodLadyCrusr

You've heard rumors of naked men, criso oil, jello shots, and lots-o-RRTer's and HAMBers from far and wide.....now is the time to check it out for yourself.
Everyone's invited.....gay or straight  

This Saturday nite, March 4th
anytime after 7pm
my address is 29129 Oriole, Livonia, 48154
phone 734-673-6930 for the few of you that might get lost.....right Scotch  :wink:

Plenty of muchies and horse-durves along with the usual selection of jello shots. I'll have soft drinks too. If you want something alittle stonger, please bring it.

I've got a DVD of this past years Hunnert Car Pileup from Max Gearhead that I believe Paso John shot and/or the first couple of years of the HAMB Drags on VHS. I also have the Monster Garage recorded with the "Greats" on it and coverage of the HCP that was on that truck show. Also, if anyone wants to do any striping I've got a large 8 foot table in the basement so feel free to bring your paints.

Now that the construction is completed, my place is very easy to get to from Cobo Hall. The Mapquest directions makes it sound too hard so....follow these:
Congress runs along the side of Cobo and is one way. From any of the parking structures get yourself on this street in the left lane which dumps onto the John C Lodge freeway 10.
Then stay in the right lane.
First exit says I-75 to I-96, take this exit and stay to your left.
Follow the signs that say "to I-96"
Your now on the service drive of I75, stay in your right lane and about 1 mile down on your right is the entrance to I-96 west.
Stay on I 96 west for 12-15 miles (you can take the express lanes)
Exit at Middlebelt Rd
Turn right
4th street is Jacquelyn
Turn right
1st street is Oriole
Turn right
Last house on the right

15 minutes at the most if you drive conservatively.
If you need liquor or beer there is a party store on your left hand side as you turn onto Middlebelt Rd. Huge selection, nice guys there, fair prices.

As most know I have a thing about drinking and driving. Party your brains out BUT make sure you have a plan to get home if your not staying over.

Any questions, ask away.
See ya then
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Crosley.In.AZ

Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Bib_Overalls

Been a little depressed lately so I am certainly not gay.  And my arthritis has all humped over these days.  So I am not straight any more.  So I guess I will just sit this one out.

Actually, I'd come buy if I could make it.  I want to know if the rumors are true.  

Next year??
An Old California Rodder
Hiding Out In The Ozarks

parklane

Denise...........I have to go to the show on Friday cuz I have to work Sat., & Sunday will be a zoo. Are you or any of the RRT goin to be there?? an if so, where can we meet??  Missed everyone last year. Who from this forum has their car/truck in the show?? up or down??

Thanks John :)
If a blind person wears sunglasses, why doesn\'t a deaf person wear earmuffs??

phat rat

Can't make it either. Going to Wi. to pick this up. Gonna be a low buck fenderless ride
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Roadstar

I'll be there.

And yes all the rumors you have heard are true :lol:

chopped

One of the few things I regret about leaving Det. is that I used to live a couple of miles from you. Have a great time. (Telegraph and Five mi.)

Ohio Blue Tip

Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

Scrap Fe

Quote from: "phat rat"Can't make it either. Going to Wi. to pick this up. Gonna be a low buck fenderless ride

Jack,

Where in WI are you going to get that truck cab?  That must be a transplant truck as it doesn't have enough rust for a WI vehicle.

phat rat

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"

As most know I have a thing about drinking and driving. Party your brains out BUT make sure you have a plan to get home if your not staying over.

Any questions, ask away.
See ya then

God bless you honey!!!

I appreciate you looking out for our brothers and sisters.  :D

sorry I can't make it, but I"ll be there in spirit.  8)

Ya'all enjoy yourselves.  :D  8)

take some pictures

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "parklane"Denise...........I have to go to the show on Friday cuz I have to work Sat., & Sunday will be a zoo. Are you or any of the RRT goin to be there?? an if so, where can we meet??  Missed everyone last year. Who from this forum has their car/truck in the show?? up or down??

Thanks John :)

Here is a link to the Meet & Greet thread

http://www.roddingroundtable.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4362&sid=dc338c9ed750634fedad9dd00e8c2107

It's going to be a GREAT weekend!
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

GPster

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"I"ll be there in spirit.
I think everyone is supposed to bring their own spirits. If you come that way then someone will have to carry two. I won't be there, still saving up for Bonneville. If any extra money appears I'll try Indy or "ZOO". Take plenty of pictures of the basement at the show. If it keeps getting so popular I won't fit there either. GPster

Scrap Fe

Quote from: "phat rat"Not to far from you, Iron Ridge

Jack,

I sent you a PM.

phat rat

Quote from: "Scrap Fe"
Quote from: "phat rat"Not to far from you, Iron Ridge

Jack,

I sent you a PM.

It didn't make it.