NAME THE BBQ leave All Suggestions before last vote!!!

Started by KustomLincolnLady, March 22, 2004, 07:22:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HotRodLadyCrusr

Debb, bring some pocket change with you on the 17th.  Me, you, and Shelby are going to take a break and visit the local scrapbooking store.  Stickly RRT business of course since we'll be scrapbooking the BBQ build.  Plus I want to chat with you about the three of us doing pages for an offical RRT scrapbook that can be taken from show to show and added onto throughout the years.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

GPster

Don't forget Shelby in your "Scrapbook" planning. You two old women might need some fresh ideas. GPster

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"Debb, bring some pocket change with you on the 17th.  Me, you, and Shelby are going to take a break and visit the local scrapbooking store.  Stickly RRT business of course since we'll be scrapbooking the BBQ build.  Plus I want to chat with you about the three of us doing pages for an offical RRT scrapbook that can be taken from show to show and added onto throughout the years.

Pocket change  :?:  whats that  :?:  I'm so broke I can't pay attention, lol

Ok, sounds like a really cool plan!

Robbie

Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"Ok, after discussion in chat last night, it was decided that we would open the floor for all final suggestions. Lets say get them in by next sunday night 3/28. After that I will list all the suggestions and we will put them to a vote. Narrow it down if we have to and vote one last time, if necessary.
:lol:  

So far this is what we have for suggestions:

Knights Bar and Grill
Famous Knights Bar and Grill
Draggin' Fire
Dragon Fire Grill
Rumblefire
RRT Gourmet BBQ Machine
Hot Stuff
Rot BBQ
Grub Pub
Hot Rod Cafe
Gasser Grill
Upchuck Wagon
Roadkill Barby
The Flaming Heartburn Roadshow
Wagon of Ill Repute
Grab A Plate
Sliding Scrap (not sure if this is how the submitter spelled it)

So now we are open for suggestions, before putting it to final vote.
you can understand why will will prob end up having two more votes, so many choices, LOL  :shock:

Have fun everyone!!!!!

Enjenjo or Fat Cat could you please make this a sticky post!!!! I'd love ya forever  :wink:

rodding BBQ
rodding drive threw  BBQ

Roadstar

Ya know, after working on it, and seeing how it will work with the table top opening up and out, I was thinking calling it the "Flip Top Cafe"

Hey whatever you name it I'm sure it will cook stuff the same :lol:

Coleman396

Dave

Knights bar and grille..........................
Dave