LLLOOONNNGGG Road

Started by 35WINDOW, February 03, 2006, 11:03:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

35WINDOW

Well,

After all of the replies, and another Saturday of working on her (ever notice that we all call them in female terms?), I'm feeling better now, not so defeated. At least I'm not the only guy here that's frustrated-thanks to all that contributed "keep your chin up" advise.

Hoping to have her ( :P ) done in a few more YEARS!  :roll:

Rex Schimmer

One of the things that I do is to try to do something ever night plus weekends. My job makes me travel allot so when I am home I really try to do a little something every night , even if it is just standing there looking at the car and thinking of how to do something ( my alternator mount is my present problem) or what to do next .If you do something every time you get a little time it is amazing how much you can get done.

Just keep working it will get done!

Rex

Pep

My 6 year anniversary just clicked over last month....and I do spend many hours both Saturday and Sunday, and now some nights through the week...plus holidays. I am a one man band as well and try and do everthing myself....I have just gotten used to the idea that I will not be putting on the top coat. I have done all body prep though.

I keep motivated a lot by keeping a record of my progress. I used to take pictures and put them in a photo album...That has now progressed to a web site. I keep it updated fairly well......that's great motivation. Just click on the WWW on the bottom of my post.
See Ya
Pep