New to the RRT

Started by Buckle, January 19, 2006, 12:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HotRodLadyCrusr

What happened to Lake Huron George??? :shock:
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

purplepickup

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"What happened to Lake Huron George??? :shock:
You mean Saginaw Bay?  It's frozen over...see the black ice? 8)
George

Crosley.In.AZ

that is one worn out , dirty , crusty old map!!!

:shock:
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

river1

Quote from: "purplepickup"
Quote from: "Buckle"where abouts in Michigan? You can post a picture of you holding your hand up pointing with your finger to your location if you like....ha ha.

I live right about.....there.  

See where I-69 goes south from I-96 and meets I-94?  I live about 20 miles west of there.  Straight south of the crack between the little finger and the finger next to the flippin' finger. :D

I didn't know you had a cowl.  The 1916 cowl would probably fit the look you've got going there better than this one.   I'm just parting this out to pay for some medical bills and thought I'd mention it.

with both hands in the picture, what  :shock:  is pushing the shutter button? :wink:

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

purplepickup

Quote from: "river1"
with both hands in the picture, what  :shock:  is pushing the shutter button? :wink:

later jim
My tongue.  It gets hard sometimes :shock:
George

docchevy

That is quite a pile of parts that you have there!  Welcome to the board!  There are lots of answers here.  Obviously this is not your first rod.  What have you built before?
Remember; Physics explains everything!

Fat Cat

Quote from: "purplepickup"My tongue.  It gets hard sometimes :shock:

Um you know that your tongue is not supposed to get hard don't you. I think your putting the pills in the wrong place if that is the result.  :lol:

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "Fat Cat"
Quote from: "purplepickup"My tongue.  It gets hard sometimes :shock:

Um you know that your tongue is not supposed to get hard don't you. I think your putting the pills in the wrong place if that is the result.  :lol:

does that cause hard hearing too?

:?
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Buckle

Quote from: "purplepickup"
Quote from: "Buckle"where abouts in Michigan? You can post a picture of you holding your hand up pointing with your finger to your location if you like....ha ha.

I live right about.....there.  

See where I-69 goes south from I-96 and meets I-94?  I live about 20 miles west of there.  Straight south of the crack between the little finger and the finger next to the flippin' finger. :D

I didn't know you had a cowl.  The 1916 cowl would probably fit the look you've got going there better than this one.   I'm just parting this out to pay for some medical bills and thought I'd mention it.

Oh man, that picture is awesome! ha ha.

Buckle

Quote from: "docchevy"That is quite a pile of parts that you have there!  Welcome to the board!  There are lots of answers here.  Obviously this is not your first rod.  What have you built before?

Thanks! No, this is pretty much my first rod. I've been doing a lot of work on a Nova that I own for the last five years (my summer driver), but nothing before like this. I probably won't get serious with this model T till next year, but I am collecting parts meantime.

Buckle