A couple of photos of the 36

Started by 40, January 01, 2006, 10:14:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Finally got around to scanning a couple of photos of the 36.These were taken at the paint shop just before I brought it home and put it into hibernation for the Winter.Finishing a car this time of year SUCKS!! Someone had asked about the dash and someone else about the remote M/C fill so I included photos of each.
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

blksheep

Well, I gotta tell ya, I just love a Black '36 Ford cpe. w/ Red steelies.
And yours is very tastefully done.
Man,........a small block Chevy in a Black '36 Ford cpe.,......it's exactly the kinda car your wife's Mother warned her about.

blksheep..."Yes Mrs. King, I'll have home by 10 O'Clock and in bed by 9"....in Charlotte.

btrc

Looks great Daryle,  looking forward to seeing it sometime this spring.  

Bob
Bob

Roadstar

Looks great Daryle, Hope I get a chance to see it this summer.

Okiedokie

Just when I decided not to run whitewalls on my black 40, you go and make me question the decision. Great looking 36. Joe

Nick32Vic

Nice! Looks like your brakes work good.

Nick

HotRodLadyCrusr

"I want a ride....I want a ride!!!" she yells waving her arm in the air  :wink:
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Thanks for the compliments! Nick....The brakes do work very well  :P I had a set of Polished Americans on it during the build and had sort of thought about running them on the finished car...but...I opted for the red powder coated steel wheels and the 46 caps...guess in the end,I wanted to be just like everyone else  :shock:  Looks like my 37 Sedan that I'm working on will have the same tire/wheel combo since I'll need to use the first set I bought for the 36....The ones that didn't fit :roll: Any one else ALWAYS buy 2 sets of wheels/tires for EVERY car?Some day I'll figure it out :wink: My wife says I do it on purpose just so I'll have an excuse to build the next car!  Denise......You don't have to yell.....Any time!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

rumrumm

Looking good, looking good! I sure liked that black '35 you had several years ago. This one reminds me of it. Cool! I'll be looking forward to seeing it this summer in Des Moines.
Lynn
'32 3W

I write novels, too. https://lsjohanson.com

rooster

Dirk35

Wow, that is nice!!

Did you run it through and slam on the brakes to get those skid marks? Or do your front tires peel out too? :)

jaybee

Nice job, Daryle, I'd say you hit a home run with this one.
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

36couper

35WINDOW

Man,

You guys are making me jealous! I can't wait until mine's done!!!

Craig

P.S. by the way, they both look great!