Congrats to 47Forvette

Started by HotRodLadyCrusr, December 23, 2005, 09:38:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HotRodLadyCrusr

on your Rod and Custom coverage.  It was nice to hear the little details of your build.  Congrats also on walking away in the "Handling" category.  It was a pleasure watching your coupe in the slalom course.

I was trying different resolutions and sizes on my scanner trying to get the pages so you could read them but not be too big and not be too pixela-ted.  Oh well, looks like one came out ok.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

enjenjo

Congrats from me too. You built a real nice car there. hope to see it one of these days.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Bob K

Yeah he did build a real nice car and it's fun to ride in as well.

Merry Christmas !!!!!!!!!

B 8) B
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

47-forvette

Denise - Thanks for posting the scan.  The R&C guys did a great job and everone's rod looks awesome, and the Editorial and Event coverage captured the essence of the week.

Enenjo and Bob K.  Thanks for the kudos.  Kevin's photos are so cool I keep forgetting that its my car.  I'v read several articles that say that the best time to take pictures of a car is at dusk, and Kevin took these when the sun had gone past the horizon.
\\\\\\\"Zen @ 102 MPH\\\\\\\"

I too am impressed with the photos of your car and hope to check it out in person one day....That might actually happen before I get my copy of the Mag with the mail service I get :roll:  Sounds like you all had a blast!Congrats on a job well done!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

Crosley.In.AZ

Good looking ride.

the photos are neat.  

8)
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)