March 2006 R&C Ego-Rama Cover

Started by HotRodLadyCrusr, December 13, 2005, 10:33:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HotRodLadyCrusr

JimA just posted the cover of the next issue of R & C which will have the Ego-Rama Event coverage in it.  I thought you guys might like to see it.

Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Deuce

I usually just LURK here....... :)

But I am waiting on my copy of R&C ....to see how you came out !

:!:
RETIRED.....no phone, no work and No money  :?

Hi Randy!!
Denise.....From the photo on the cover......I'm guessing we did not have a winner from the RRT  :(
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

HotRodLadyCrusr

Neither car on the cover was the offical "winner". 8)

As far as I'm concerned, all seven of us are winners.  We all DROVE there, competed, then DROVE home with new friends and AWESOME memories.  It really can't get any better tehn that.

I agree.....Anyone who's invited to participate is already a winner! I'm betting even if you didn't finish first in the competition.....You'd be hard to  knock out of first place in the fun department.Looking forward to seeing the photos and hearing the stories sometime down the road! By the way.....You've kept a pretty tight lip for a GURL :P

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "40"You've kept a pretty tight lip for a GURL :P

Well thanks for the compliments bud.
I've have kept pretty tight lips on the internet which was very hard for me. :roll:
Thankfully the March issue will be out very, very soon. :wink:

You really need to come to Detroit in March for the Autorama.  I'll fill you in on all the juicy details that didn't make it into the mag's coverage. 8)

kb426

TEAM SMART

kb426

Denise, your daily updates were the highlights of the fall. In case we never meet in person, THANK YOU, again. I told my coffee buddies your tales everyday. We all loved it.
TEAM SMART

Juicy details over a big bowl of ice cream....Ah,one of my favorite ways of spending a cold March evening!! The Autorama is definitely on the radar....just don't know at this point if it's definite.It would be great if Mike and Bob could make it again....We had a great time 2 years ago!

Roadstar

I proclaim Denise the winner in the womans catagory :D

slocrow

OK! I'll play per your request....................
I agree, you're all winners!
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

phat rat

OK Denise it's out and on the net and we didn't do it. :lol: But now you've got me wondering, WHAT JUICEY DETAILS? :shock:  What did I miss?  :? I thought with your mom and dad along you'd behave yourself. :lol:  :lol:
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

HotRodLadyCrusr

Frank, none of us, even though we all know, have posted it on the web because we were asked not to.  Yes, someone tipped off the GG Gazette staff but I still won't talk about it till its out publicly by R&C in a couple of weeks.  I'm sure they would appreciate it if you edited your response to keep the suspense alive till the issue actually comes out.  There are lots of folks that don't get the Gazette.

slocrow

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"Frank, none of us, even though we all know, have posted it on the web because we were asked not to.  Yes, someone tipped off the GG Gazette staff but I still won't talk about it till its out publicly by R&C in a couple of weeks.  I'm sure they would appreciate it if you edited your response to keep the suspense alive till the issue actually comes out.  There are lots of folks that don't get the Gazette.

You sure we're not trying to put tooth paste back in the tube?........I can't be the only one who does more then look at the picture's..... :wink:
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

phat rat

You're right Frank, it's not up to you too put it back as it was out before you posted. Guess she's  ignoring me as she didn't comment on my post
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.