a couple pics of my project

Started by 4t7rodman, December 13, 2005, 10:29:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4t7rodman

I am going to try to post a couple pics of my '47 chevy p/u project  so here goes

4t7rodman

ok what did I do??  where's my pic?

enjenjo

no idea, how did you try to post it? how big is the picture?
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

4t7rodman

I backtracked to where I added the attachment and I guess somehow the pic is too big,  how do I make it smaller?

Charlie Chops 1940

Go into your photo program, usually an images menu and resize your pic to 500X375 and save it that way. Then try posting again on the Test Forum.
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

4t7rodman

4t7rodman

ok here's one more, sorry if pics are big :oops:

WZ JUNK

Quote from: "4t7rodman"I am going to try to post a couple pics of my '47 chevy p/u project  so here goes

Looks great.  You have a lot of the hard work done.  

Where are you located in Missouri ?
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

Charlie Chops 1940

Nice job so far. Pics aren't too big if we can see 'em.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

phat46

Looks good, somebody's been busy with grinder!!!!

couper

Caleb's been busy for sure. He's just about got the frame ready. Brake booster bracket, double 'D' steering rod support, and the driveshaft loop is about all thats left before he breaks it down again for final touch-up welding and grinding.
He no doubt will be posting more pictures now that he apparently has the hang of it.

WZ JUNK

Quote from: "couper"Caleb's been busy for sure. He's just about got the frame ready. Brake booster bracket, double 'D' steering rod support, and the driveshaft loop is about all thats left before he breaks it down again for final touch-up welding and grinding.
He no doubt will be posting more pictures now that he apparently has the hang of it.

Now I am starting put this puzzle together.
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH