Kustoms of America , Rocks!!!!!!!!

Started by KustomLincolnLady, December 12, 2005, 12:18:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KustomLincolnLady

Well we received a phone call saturday night from Jim Hibbs!!

It's official Rob and I were the winners of their give away package

It includes Round trip airline tickes for two, 2 nights hotel  and 2 vip tickets to the show and Hall of fame banquet at the
San Franciso Rod and Custom Show !!!!!!!!!   :D

Its all pretty cool, except the flying part, neither of us flies   :cry:  :roll:

yippie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

any of you going to be there?

Debb

enjenjo

congratualations! So why don't you fly?
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "enjenjo"congratualations! So why don't you fly?

it scares the crap out of me, I had to fly 4 times at my other job. I am so afraid the planes going to break down and fall out of the sky  :roll:  they gave me drugs to calm me.
Rob has never flown and I know hes not looking forward to it at all, Im not sure what his reason is.
I know i've heard all the facts about getting killed in a car, but lets face it, at least its not falling outta the sky !!!!  :oops:

HotRodLadyCrusr

CONGRATS! Thats great news.......BUT if Rob doesn't want to fly and you need someone to hold your hand on the plan, you got my number. :wink:
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Congrats!! I'm not really fond of flying this time of year either!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

sirstude

Debb,

Are you related to my wife?  We have to drive everywhere, never had a bad experience but planes scare the !@&* out of her.  She wishes she could fly.

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

enjenjo

Well I'm afraid of heights, but flying doesn't bother me. Of course I have flown several hundred thousand miles. Just take some Valium and go.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

phat rat

Congrats ought too be a great time. But out of the goodness of my heart I'll take my wife and go just so the two of you don't need to be so stressed out about flying. After all what are friends for, right? :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"

they gave me drugs to calm me.
  :

They GIVE you drugs when you fly  :?:  :?

Where do I sign up   :!:  :shock:  :!:  :shock:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"

they gave me drugs to calm me.
  :

They GIVE you drugs when you fly  :?:  :?

Where do I sign up   :!:  :shock:  :!:  :shock:

Vance

well, lets just say I "CAN"T" fly without them, got some for rob too ,  :shock:  hee hee
Enjenjo, I am afraid of heights also, but its weird cause that doesn't bother me on the plane  :roll:   go figure, lol

Jack, thanks for being such a good buddy that you would offer that, but I don't think so  :P

Oh yeah and Denise, you already got your Cali trip  :lol:  so that will put you at the bottom of the list now, lol  (you too jack)!! ha ha

Debb

phat rat

Well it never hurts to offer. Glad you're going, it should be a ball. You could probably get some good advice from people here as to what drugs you'd want for LaLa land.  :wink:

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "phat rat"Well it never hurts to offer. Glad you're going, it should be a ball. You could probably get some good advice from people here as to what drugs you'd want for LaLa land.  :wink:

LOL, im looking for tips on "other stuff to do" in addition to the show also!!!!

well the first time i flew the dr's gave me valium, that didn't phase me, so the next time i took Zanax, thats good stuff!! Im set!  :wink:
Debb

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "phat rat"Well it never hurts to offer. Glad you're going, it should be a ball. You could probably get some good advice from people here as to what drugs you'd want for LaLa land.  :wink:

LOL, im looking for tips on "other stuff to do" in addition to the show also!!!!

well the first time i flew the dr's gave me valium, that didn't phase me, so the next time i took Zanax, thats good stuff!! Im set!  :wink:
Debb

The Valium must have been the 5mg ones, usually they kick butt  :shock:
Zanax is a good alternative too  :D  especially if you wash it down
with a couple "Jack & Cokes"  :wink:  :wink:

should make for a pleasurable trip  8)

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

Crosley.In.AZ

I was given a  Valium pill before my laser eye surgery.  It seemed to do nothing til I was trying to speak a whole sentence.  I sounded like tomslik

:wink:  :wink:  :!:
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

phat rat

Napa Valley, Sonoma, Muirs Woods, Big Sur, Carmel, Golden Gate Bridge, trolley rides, Fishermens Wharf, Joe Balion, Vern Tardel, Brizio, etc