Lack of planning on your part,
does not constitute an emergency on my part

choco

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Frank Choco Munday, Technical Author
Hot Rod Handbooks

Pep

There are no dealers for Caddies over here so any imported ones are by individuals.....There are a few older 50s models getting around..in fact my mate has a 56 long wheel base model..( I know there is a definite model for it but I'm rather ignorant on them )
See Ya
Pep

Dolly

Quote from: "48 Suburban"Do they import Cadillac cars into the land of Oz?

YES!  It sometimes seems that every man and his bloody dog is importing pre owned Cadillacs into Australia.

However, in order that I don't get Choco's dander up, I will add, that Cadillac has not since WWII been imported by General Motors Australian operation as a 'Factory' new model.  Before WWII both Cadillac and LaSalle were offered through General Motors Dealers along with Buick, Oldsmobile, pontiac and Chevrolet, most were 4 door sedans bodied locally however, some Caddy and Buicks came with US built fisher bodies.
Dolly

It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

choco

Frank Choco Munday, Technical Author
Hot Rod Handbooks

autocol

sometimes, you forget which pair of shoes you're wearing, don'tcha carps?  :lol:  :lol:

old32

At the Burnham Beeches run last Sunday I thought that Carps looked taller than usual, took a while to notice the high heels :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:
Got some photos Carps :?:
:twisted:  :twisted: The Older I Get The Faster I Was :twisted:  :twisted:

Dolly

Quote from: "autocol"sometimes, you forget which pair of shoes you're wearing, don'tcha carps?  :lol:  :lol:

I don't see any post on this thread from Carps.
Dolly

It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Dolly

Quote from: "choco"Smart ars.  :o

Why the surprised look?  I'm only trying to help sweetie.   :wink:
Dolly

Dolly

Quote from: "old32"At the Burnham Beeches run last Sunday I thought that Carps looked taller than usual, took a while to notice the high heels :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:
Got some photos Carps :?:

Roy, he's not been home since Sunday, I was starting to worry that you might have done something too him, or maybe he's been kidnapped by that slimey stalker, my alleged boyfriend.

Is this one of the photos he promised you?
Dolly

Carps

Quote from: "choco"Smart ars.  :o

Choco, I'm shocked, is that any way to talk to a lady?

Especially since it appears she's only trying to help and is most accurate in her advice.   :wink:
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

Carps

Quote from: "old32"At the Burnham Beeches run last Sunday I thought that Carps took a while to notice the high heels :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:
Roy, I'm really really sorry I didn't notice your high heels.   :oops:

QuoteGot some photos Carps :?:
Nope not one of your new shoes, all I got was that one of you doing the Enjenjo impersonation in your G String.   :shock:
Carps

Carps

Quote from: "autocol"sometimes, you forget which pair of shoes you're wearing, don'tcha carps?  :lol:  :lol:

Most days I wear business shoes.  However, I believe Roy has a nice new pair of red high heels, but that's not my colour and besides on weekends I prefer to wear sneakers or walking shoes.
Carps

PeterR

Quote from: "48 Suburban"Do they import Cadillac cars into the land of Oz?  thanks 48 suburban :?:

How is this for timing.......

"The Age" Thursday March 25.

"It is more than 60 years since General Motors has exported Cadillac to Australia.  GM executives should decide in a few months whether to go ahead with a right-hand-drive version of the new Cadillac STS, says Jim Taylor, GMs line executive for prestige vehicles."