better picture 30 Pon.

Started by Kctom, November 24, 2005, 02:49:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kctom

This is a little better picture of the Pontiac. It has a 2001 Corvette LS-1, 2003 4L60E trans, Ford 9" 325 gear rear and gets 23 miles to a gallon. Really happy with it. Sheep, post a picture of the 57 chevy so we can all see it.
TOM

enjenjo

I looked at a 29 Pontiac 4 door sedan yesterday, nice solid desert car. Going back for another look saturday. I like the way yours came out.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

blksheep

The Pontiac is real slik, Tom. Gives me inspiration to get goin on my '35 Pontiac.
I'll post some pix of the '57 as soon as I can fiqure out just how to do that.
I'll get it, just gotta study it :roll:  for a few............
later.......

blksheep...in Charlotte

Kctom

Quote from: "blksheep"The Pontiac is real slik, Tom. Gives me inspiration to get goin on my '35 Pontiac.
I'll post some pix of the '57 as soon as I can fiqure out just how to do that.
I'll get it, just gotta study it :roll:  for a few............
later.......

blksheep...in Charlotte

Dave when you get your picture up on the screen of what ever program you use. Go to re-size and look at how big the picture is. I resize it to 1/4 of that so it will load here.
TOM

Kctom

Quote from: "enjenjo"I looked at a 29 Pontiac 4 door sedan yesterday, nice solid desert car. Going back for another look saturday. I like the way yours came out.
Been a couple 30 coupes on e-bay lately. They seem to go for around 5 grand as is. Was going to bid on one last week, then had second thoughts. To much wood to replace.
TOM

enjenjo

That's why I'm going back, I didn't think to look at the wood.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.