Turkey Rod Run

Started by docchevy, November 24, 2005, 07:45:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

docchevy

Anybody heded to the Turkey run?
Remember; Physics explains everything!

Grandadeo

I'll only be heading up on Saturday and will spend the day in the Swap Meet seeing what goddies I can pick up for my '48 [soon to be Mercury] panel truck.  My Swap Meet Space is Yellow 9-298.  My buddy Tommy will be holding down the fort there Friday and Saturday.  Stop by and say howdy.  Got called out of retirement to my old job for a few months and had made a deal to at least have Saturday off.  But that will be ending soon and I can get back to working hard at retirement again.

Lee
Salt Is Good... Mk 9:50

docchevy

I only plan to be there Friday, so I'll look 'em up.  I guess no one else is going.
Remember; Physics explains everything!

chopped

[  Was there yesterday and going back Sat. I'll look you up.  Skip

Grandadeo

Just got home from my day at Daytona and boy do my feet hurt.  Based on some of the greatest medical minds available in the swap meet area it sounds like I have bone spurs in my left heel.  An heck, I don't even own a horse.  Got to the swap space just as Skip [Chopped] arrived there.  Got to talk for a few minutes and put another face with an RRT name.  Great meeting you Skip!  Hope we bump into each other around the upcoming Florida meets.  Picked up a Lokar Ford AOD Trans cable setup, a throttle cable, and tilt column handles from a going out of business dealer that had everything half off.  Got a new edlebrock intake for the panel at a pretty good price.  Even found a Mercury Truck hood emblem for 5 bucks.  And most importantly got to spend the day with family and old friends.  Next year I'll be able to spend the whole weekend and enjoy it a whole lot more but at least I got to go today, so life is good.

Lee
Salt Is Good... Mk 9:50

chopped

Lee, glad we had a chance to meet up. Two days of walking and still not enough time to see all the cars and parts Hope to do it again next year.

EMSjunkie

Hey Johnny, how did it go at the Turkey Run ?
any bites on the Silver Bullit  :?

hope you are doing well  :D

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****