My vacation

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, November 03, 2005, 09:14:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crosley.In.AZ

just a photo of my grand kids.

Harley (6) sitting on my lap.  Mikayla ( 8 ) is sitting on Janice's lap.  

Thankfully the girls look like their mother and grand mother.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

enjenjo

Nice looking kids You sure they are related to you? Janice I can believe.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

purplepickup

You've got some beautiful grandkids, grandpa Tony :D   I'll bet Harley is glad grandpa didn't name her.  She might have been a Honda. :roll:

Have you been doing any tourist things in Tennessee?
George

tomslik

Quote from: "enjenjo"Nice looking kids You sure they are related to you? Janice I can believe.

nope, i don't see any resemblence to cros either....

i think there might have been a milkman/mailman/taco deliveryman involved.... :lol:
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list

Grandkids truly are the reward for not killing our kids! You should be a proud Grandpa! I was thinking the same thing as George....."Honda" wouldn't have cut it!!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

tomslik

Quote from: "40"Grandkids truly are the reward for not killing our kids! You should be a proud Grandpa! I was thinking the same thing as George....."Honda" wouldn't have cut it!!

it'd been better than "kawaski"
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "purplepickup"You've got some beautiful grandkids, grandpa Tony :D   I'll bet Harley is glad grandpa didn't name her.  She might have been a Honda. :roll:

Have you been doing any tourist things in Tennessee?

We are back in Arizona .

Our son named the girl Harley Olivia.  He wanted a different middle name ,he was over-ruled on his first pick for the middle name

We did the tourist stuff:

Visited Graceland....... did you guys know Elvis is dead?  :wink:

The Lane Motor museum is a great place to visit to see old / odd cars and motorcycles.

We did the Corvette assembly plant tour in KY.  one word:  "WOW!"  really kool watching the corvettes and XLR Caddy be assembled.  Quite a few Z06 corvettes on the assembly line.

Corvette museum has some interesting old & new stuff.

The Towing and Recovery Museum in Chattanooga Tn was a kool place.  They have tons of stuff in that building.

Ruby Falls in Chattanooga was a neat trip down inside a mountain.

We made it through 4 states.... Tennessee, Mississippi, Georgia, Kentucky.

8)
Tony

Sean

Did you check out Beale street while you were in Memphis? I thought it was pretty cool, even at 9:00am. the wife and I plan on going back without the kids sometime.

I suppose you joined the other Nuts at Graceland and stood with your hands on the wall and head bowed in communion with the spirit of Elvis? :wink:

Rayvyn

Quote from: "Sean"Did you check out Beale street while you were in Memphis? I thought it was pretty cool, even at 9:00am. the wife and I plan on going back without the kids sometime.

I suppose you joined the other Nuts at Graceland and stood with your hands on the wall and head bowed in communion with the spirit of Elvis? :wink:

Elvis is DEAD?  When did that happen? A newspaper at the grocery store last week had a picture of him eating at a Waffle House in South Carolina with Morrison, Joplin and Hendrix.

Harley is cool name. Thank goodness they're not Swedish or it might have been Husqvarna... :D

Good looking bunch of folks there... :D  :b-d:
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "Sean"Did you check out Beale street while you were in Memphis? I thought it was pretty cool, even at 9:00am. the wife and I plan on going back without the kids sometime.

We walked out of Graceland and my wife made a request to eat at a Steak N Shake.  

I checked on my GPS for one.  We drove to Mississippi and ate lunch at a Steak n Shake.

Then the long drive back to Nashville
Tony