Empty Space

Started by Charlie Chops 1940, October 26, 2005, 07:50:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charlie Chops 1940

Had a little time on my hands today so I thought I would remedy the empty space between the cab and box on the TRP.
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

47-forvette

To para-phrase: "Nature abhors a empty space".  Looks Great.
\\\\\\\"Zen @ 102 MPH\\\\\\\"

Sean

phat rat

Quote from: "47-forvette"To para-phrase: "Nature abhors a empty space".  Looks Great.

Naw that's just a retired guy with a lot of time on his hands.  :wink:   Looks good Charley but if you keep this up it'll never get fired and out on the road. :lol:
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Crosley.In.AZ

Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Charlie Chops 1940

And it only took a mere handful of tools. I got the second one cut out and hammered into shape tonight. It looks simple except for the details at the bottom edge.

I find that if I wait on the detail work until after the car is running that I won't go back and do it. Besides, the box is just about completely done, so this is just part of that task.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

A Hooligan!

Slick 50

Quote from: "Charlie Chops 1940"Had a little time on my hands today so I thought I would remedy the empty space between the cab and box on the TRP.

Looks like great detail work!

When the whistling noises start driving you crazy (er) you can go back and fill the holes!
Ken    8)
aka Slick 50

Ohio Blue Tip

Quote from: "Charlie Chops 1940"And it only took a mere handful of tools. I got the second one cut out and hammered into shape tonight. It looks simple except for the details at the bottom edge.

I find that if I wait on the detail work until after the car is running that I won't go back and do it. Besides, the box is just about completely done, so this is just part of that task.

Charlie

You da man! 8)  
I wish I was retired so I had time to take pictures of my tools. :wink:
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

flt-blk

You can never go wrong with dimpled holes.
Looks great.
Philosophy of hot rods
The welder is the Yin and the Grinder is the Yang

Cword

Quote from: "Charlie Chops 1940"Had a little time on my hands today so I thought I would remedy the empty space between the cab and box on the TRP.

Nice work Charlie!

Here's to Space!

When God made man, He made him of string.
He had some left, so he made him a "thing."
When God made Eve, He made her of lace.
He ran little short, so he left a space.

Here's to SPACE!
:b-d:
Mike
--

phat rat

You da man! 8)  
I wish I was retired so I had time to take pictures of my tools. :wink:[/quote]

You're right Ken. I'm going to get my tools ready so that when I retire I can take pics of them all neatly laid out.
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Bob K

If I just had a nice white board, then I could lay out all of my tools also.

B :roll: B
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

n.c.rodder

Quote from: "Bob K"If I just had a nice white board, then I could lay out all of my tools also.

B :roll: B

Atleast you have a nice white beard :shock:

By the way Charlie, you are Da man :wink:

Mike
Till we meet - On the street

purplepickup

Very cool Charlie.  8)  Been using your pondering chair again, eh?  

Now if you just had something in that toolbox for this empty space between my ears...
George

Charlie Chops 1940

Thanks all.

I posted the tool picture to make fun of myself and entertain us. Some were more easily entertained than others...LOL.

Charlie

A Hooligan!