Attention MrLoBoy

Started by HotRodLadyCrusr, October 14, 2005, 06:05:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jakesbackyard

Hey Rick,

Good to hear you are alive, well, and busy.  When your'e busy, you can't get into as much trouble.

I missed you at DL and BTT50's this year. I wasn't at 50's long. That's the only places I went this year. Kept way too busy in the Backyard and wasn't able to put many miles on the Galaxie this summer.

I know how you feel about trying to keep a web site up. One of these days I need to find time to update mine. Now I'm booked up into next summer in the backyard.

It sounds like you've got some sweet projects going in the shop. Can't wait to see some of them. I only worked on my "A" project about 6 days this year. At that rate it might get done in about 30 years!

You know what Bob would say about that SBC in a Model A.......

Later,

Jim
Jake

mrloboy

Hey Jim,
Like you, my travels were limited this year. I was at the Devil's Run for Sunday afternoon only but did manage to spend the entire week at BTTF's. That was the last trek for my '61 Pontiac 'vert. I sold the car the following weekend at the Show & Swine here in Baldur.
I checked out your website. Looks great. Lots of nice stitching! Keep it up! Mind if I add your page to my links?
I never find time to work on my own stuff. This evening, I am heading back to the shop to work on a '47 Chevy/502 project. Should have her running late tonight or early tomorrow. Then next week she gets finished and sent home. Just in time for winter storage!
As for the SBC in the "A", Bob and I argued over that one many times. He told me he was going to stuff a Windsor in a '57 Chevy and show me how a 567 should run! I miss those days and I miss the man!  Rick

jakesbackyard

"Mind if I add your page to my links?"

You bet, I will also add your's to my sight. I should have a long time ago!

And don't worry........there is always time to convince your daughter that a SBF would be right at home in that "A".  I'll have to take some pics of mine.

later...
Jake