River 1's new car.

Started by OFOF, October 09, 2005, 05:38:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OFOF

OK Jim, where's the pictures of the new sedan?  By the way my boys and I enjoyed your company at the HRR.  You fit right in.  I guess we'll have to adopt you into the family. :wink:

Don.
Don Palfreyman

enjenjo

I just want to know how you got Don to sell it.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

river1

Quote from: "enjenjo"I just want to know how you got Don to sell it.

i have some ah.. information :!:  :!:

pics will be a little later

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

av8

Quote from: "river1"

i have some ah.. information :!:  :!:

pics will be a little later

later jim

When you change out the flathead for a SBC, which I suspect you'll do, seeing as how to live next to the hinges of hell, don't discard it or let someone talk you out of it until we've talked.  :D

BTW, Jack and Linda Low wonder what was wrong with the tacos; you stopped after your fourth or fifth.

Good seeing and hanging out with you for even such a short while.

Mike

river1

Quote from: "av8"When you change out the flathead for a SBC, which I suspect you'll do, seeing as how to live next to the hinges of hell, don't discard it or let someone talk you out of it until we've talked.  :D

actually IF i change out the flathead the plan is to use it in the 29 A tudor that is waiting in the wings. that is if i don't find a hemi for it before i start on it. if i find a hemi i'll keep you in mind.

Quote from: "av8"BTW, Jack and Linda Low wonder what was wrong with the tacos; you stopped after your fourth or fifth.

those tacos were terrible, so terrible in fact i had to keep trying them til i knew for sure. :lol:  :lol:

Quote from: "av8"Good seeing and hanging out with you for even such a short while.

Mike

likewise and thank the lows for the delicious lunch i sure enjoyed it.

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

DRD57

All he had to do was say "yes" when I asked him if he wanted to buy it.

I don't have room for it inside and I wasn't comfortable leaving it sitting outside the shop night after night with no one there so, I figured I should sell it before the wedding.

OFOF

Quote from: "DRD57"

All he had to do was say "yes" when I asked him if he wanted to buy it.

I don't have room for it inside and I wasn't comfortable leaving it sitting outside the shop night after night with no one there so, I figured I should sell it before the wedding.

Hey Jr. I wish that I had had a chance to spend a little time with you at the HHR but, once I got the sedan parked, I couldn't find you.  Jim is real happy with the sedan.  I look forward to seeing it in person at Scotsdale.  You going?
Sr.
Don Palfreyman

DRD57

Dunno about Scottsdale yet. That'll probably be a last minute decision.

Between now and Scottsdale I have the following things on the calendar (not necessarily in chronolgical order):

wedding
reception
honeymoon
Pasadena Roadster Club Reliability Run
Thunderfest / Bluesapalooza
1 day of 4 wheeling with my brothers at Dumont Dunes
1 week business trip to Chicopee, MA
Cindy's birthday
El Mirage (last meet of 2005)

Crosley.In.AZ

hmmmmm Snottsdale is not too far off.
Tony