March in the Midwest.......It Sucks!!

Started by 40, March 15, 2004, 10:56:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SKR8PN

Daryle.......I shouldn't have picked on you about shoveling a path for your pup...............We woke up to 2 inches on the ground and still snowing. Figures.............I just took the blade off the tractor this weekend! :lol:
If we are what we eat.........
Then I am fast,cheap and easy.

btrc

Daryle,
 We only got about 6-8" but it came at a real bad time.  I was supposed to DRIVE the '37 to the body shop this morning to get the paint final sanded and polished.  That and putting the exhaust tips on are the only things left to do.  Now I'll have to put it off for a week or so.  Did take it for it's first run to town Saturday and put 5 gals of gas in it.
Bob

Bob,I bet that was the funnest trip to town in a long time!I got all of the cars out Saturday for a short ride as well.It finally quit snowing and it is melting pretty fast.....it's sure going to be muddy for a while though!Everyone keeps saying "we need the moisture"...I sure hope they're happy :roll: Post a couple of photos of the 37 when you get a chance!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

HotRodLadyCrusr

Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

36vicky

The Vicky Henry never built, it won\'t be long now, it won\'t be long now, it won\'t be long now...  Tom G.

Tom,If all the previous snow had not melted prior to this last storm...my driveway may have looked a lot more like that photo than I care to believe :P The "official" measurement was 22 1/2",was a little deeper than that at our house but it's melting pretty fast....now we get to play in the mud :roll:
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

Broman

Looks like a great weekend in the mid-west this weekend. There are Harleys cluttering up every bar lot around already. :D

Is it bad when a 60 degree day comes and that's GOOD?