Ego-Thingy update from the Quiet ones

Started by Bob K, September 30, 2005, 12:44:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob K

Here is a link to our post on the H.A.M.B.

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72544

It is too much work to do 2 posts and we are tired afer a long day at Verne Tardells.

B 8) B  &  Jack
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

Bob K

Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

av8

Quote from: "Bob K"Here is today's Link

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72858

B 8) b  &   JACK

Sorry I missed you guys at Tardel's today. I didn't come out to the prune orchard until after 2:00, talked business and fun with Vern for a half hour, met a neat couple from the UK, and then headed back to Santa Rosa to get ready for traveling to the CHRR in Bakersfield tomorrow. Maybe see you there; look for an old yellow '39 Chevy gasser in the pits, tended by a mostly rowdy crew of miscreants.

Mike

Slick 50

While looking at these pics suddenly the Travelocity gnome popped into my mind!  :lol:  :shock:  :lol:
Ken    8)
aka Slick 50

Charlie Chops 1940

Tardels - gotta go there some day.

Have a good start of the Ego-thingy today.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

Bob K

I just added a couple more pics to the second link. Enjoy.  We are on our way to beautiful downtown Lake Tahoe.

B 8) B   &   JACK

Bob K

Quote from: "Slick 50"While looking at these pics suddenly the Travelocity gnome popped into my mind!  :lol:  :shock:  :lol:

Just for that Kenny, I am cancelling all of you frequent traveler points.

Don't mess with the Gnome!!!!!!!!

B :twisted: B

n.c.rodder

Quote from: "Slick 50"While looking at these pics suddenly the Travelocity gnome popped into my mind!  :lol:  :shock:  :lol:

Thats Funny :lol:   Now I can't  seam to get that vision out of my head :(D)

Mike

P.S. Great pics guys
Till we meet - On the street

Bob K

Some more new pic's up on the second link

B 8) B

Bob K

Ya know Kenny, he looks a lot more like you than me.

Well Maybe not.

B :roll: B

Crosley.In.AZ

Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Bob K

Quote from: "Crosley"I am sure the gnome is taller

And this coming from a guy who is only a foot taller than a midget.

B :lol: B

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "Bob K"
Quote from: "Crosley"I am sure the gnome is taller

And this coming from a guy who is only a foot taller than a midget.

B :lol: B

I am not quite a foot taller than you Bob.

:arrow:   :wink:  :lol:
Tony

Bob K

Crosley.In.AZ

Tony