Bruce, moondisc, faat rod, anybody still here.

Started by 48builder, September 29, 2005, 12:49:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

48builder

I haven't been here in so long, I don't know if anybody is around that remembers me. I know Fat Cat and enjenjo are still here. Been so busy getting my daughter out of high school and into college, along with the usual home upkeep, etc. I'm finally trying to get back on the '48. I've got most of the Z28 wiring harness in the car and the extra wires cut out of it. The front fenders are attached. I made a box to mount the battery in the trunk, have a muffler for it. I'm working on modifying the radiator mount thingie so I can attach all the front end stuff onto the subframe. I really want to fire it up this winter. I sheetrocked the garage, will put insulation in next so I can work more often this winter.

Moondisc, do you still want that manifold? A good friend is staying in Deansboro after having a brain aneurism. I'll be out that way a bit. That's near you isn't it?

Bruce, email  me.
'48 Chevy Custom sedan in progress-Z28 LT1 drivetrain, chopped, shortened, too many other body mods to list
'39 Chevy driver

enjenjo

I remember you! You have my $50 yet? :lol: Welcome back.

Bruce is still here, Faatrod is still around, haven't heard from Moondisc lately.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

48builder

Quote from: "enjenjo"I remember you! You have my $50 yet? :lol: Welcome back.

$50?  Uh, what was your name again?

I'll have to hunt Moondisc down. I found his house once. I'm sure I can do it again.
'48 Chevy Custom sedan in progress-Z28 LT1 drivetrain, chopped, shortened, too many other body mods to list
'39 Chevy driver

Bruce Dorsi

Quote from: "48builder"
Bruce, email  me.

I will, Walt, but give me a day or two.  ....We just returned from Canada, and I'm trying to get caught up on many different tasks.

Congrats for your progress on the '48!

~~~~Bruce
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If being smart means knowing what I am dumb at,  I must be a genius!