I really get a charge outta Enjenjo

Started by phat46, September 24, 2005, 05:38:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phat46

Thanks Frank for the advise at the K-Zoo show. It worked.... I was trying to figure out why my charging system wouldn't work on my truck project. Frank told me how to fix it in one minute! I'm too embarressed to tell anyonw what i was doing wrong, but if you are running a Ford system you HAVE to have an idiot light!  :oops:

enjenjo

Quoteyou HAVE to have an idiot

And I happened by at the right time. :lol:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Crosley.In.AZ

I learned that on my 62 Falcon.  

I converter the generator system to an alternator.  Once I found a site with a diagram for the conversion on a mustang , the alt charged great.

Always remember it is the simple sh*t that will get you!  Knowing where to look is what enjenjo is good at. :wink:
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

phat46

Quote from: "Crosley"I learned that on my 62 Falcon.  

I converter the generator system to an alternator.  Once I found a site with a diagram for the conversion on a mustang , the alt charged great.

Always remember it is the simple sh*t that will get you!  Knowing where to look is what enjenjo is good at. :wink:

I had a couple diagrams that showed a light, and also showed a route for a gauge. I have a volt gauge, and so did the donor vehicle that the system came out of. On the diagrams it looks like either/or for the light or gauge. I don't know how the donor vehicle was wired, but there wasn't a terminal in the slot in the voltage regulator plug where the idiot light plugs in. All I know is that it works now and I have Frank to thank.  Oh yeah Frank, I had the idiot part well covered all by myself... :lol: