Egorama Trek Update

Started by 40, September 24, 2005, 09:31:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Denise and her folks are on thier way to a show in Mitchell So.Dakota this morning.It was just beginning to mist as they departed....a few minutes later the heavy rain began....It appears they will drive out of it but not before they get a good soaking.Those big raindrops will sting a little but probably not as bad as the marble sized hail they drove thru on Thursday....She's one tough gal to travel cross country with no windows or top! Jim's Olds is a gorgeous car and seems to be performing well after yesterday's mishap. She hopes to file an "Official Update" later this evening.
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

Crosley.In.AZ

thanks for the message.

Denise is a tough gal...... she will probably get some bugs in her teeth from smiling at 75 mph.  :arrow:   :wink:   :wink:
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

WZ JUNK

I am glad you were there to help.  Thanks from me.
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

enjenjo

I'm glad she is back on schedule. Now it's an "adventure" :lol:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

HotRodLadyCrusr

The downpour sure didn't hurt like that hail did on Thursday! :shock:

Daryle, it was great seeing you and the family again.  Thanks so much for the hospitality.  I am bummed that I missed seeing MikeJ and his lovely wife Anita at your place.  Hopefully next time plans will go smoother.

More Ego-Rama updates w/photos soon
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

sirstude

Denise,

The equinox storm rolled through yesterday and today.  The passes all around us had snow this morning, but tomorrow is supposed to be sunny and high 60's, so you should be ok by the time you hit Yellowstone park.

If you go to the following web site you can look at pictures from Yellowstone and the passes in Montana.  Boulder and McDonald pass are the ones by me.  http://www.bigskyfishing.com/Web-Cams/Web-Cams.htm

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

Mikej

Denise, we are sorry we missed you and your Dad. Hope things go better the rest of your trip. I know you will have great fun in sunny California.