It is Real

Started by Bob K, September 18, 2005, 09:27:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob K

Had the pleasure of getting together and having dinner with Scrap Fe and his lovely wife Shelia on Friday night while in Waukesha for a wedding.

Went to a place that I had forgotten about, (Thanks Bleed). The Nashota Inn near Pewaukee Wi. We had what is best described as THE BEST BAKED WALLYEYE in the universe. If you are in the area on a Friday night, do yourself a favor and eat there and have the Walleye.

Rick has been working on this car for the past 22 years. And I thought that the 7 years spent on the Convertible was way too long.

The Chassis is almost done and will be blown apart for powder coating yet this year.

B 8) B
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

Bob K

More of the Chassis

More

The body on this 39 Chevy 2dr is unreal, it is 52K original mile car with NO rust anywhere. The Patina is so nice that I urge him not to paint it right away. It has got a real neat area on the drivers window sill where the paint is worn away from the drivers arm. I think that he should finish the frame and make a runner out of it.

He has made a real neat dash cluster.

The firewall needed a few holes filled and mounting for the power brake booster.

Maybe Rick will jump in here with some more details.

That's your cue Rick. Thanks for the garage tour, you got neat stuff.

Bob and Maggie
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

Charlie Chops 1940

Well, it's good to see the evidence...and that it really exists. Good job on the chassis Rick. I like the crossmember work especially. Stay with it!

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!