34 update, Friday night thrash

Started by Ohio Blue Tip, September 02, 2005, 10:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ohio Blue Tip

Just came in from the Friday night get together.  We sanded, we masked and Charlie squirted some paint.  Looks good in PPG flat black lacquer.  Maybe KaZoo yet!
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

1FATGMC

Quote from: "Ohio Blue Tip"Just came in from the Friday night get together.  We sanded, we masked and Charlie squirted some paint.  Looks good in PPG flat black lacquer.  Maybe KaZoo yet!

Keep at it, it looks good  :D .  Is there a trailer hitch on it?  I want to see it out here next summer.

c ya, Sum

Ohio Blue Tip

Keep at it, it looks good  :D .  Is there a trailer hitch on it?  I want to see it out here next summer.

c ya, Sum[/quote]

Of course it has a trailer hitch, how else could I haul my house. :lol:
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

Charlie Chops 1940

The trailer hitch is fabricated and tacked together - awaiting welding. It'll tow anything OBT needs to put back there.

Hope to shoot fenders, boards, tank cover, grille and hood parts tomorrow.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

slocrow

Glad to see you're back in the groove, Son. That garage looks pretty full. It must have been easy to hide all those rattlers. How many cans of Tempo did it take to prime the body? :lol:  
PS: I'm going to have to get you a tripod so we can see your mug too!
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

Dave

Quote from: "slocrow"Glad to see you're back in the groove, Son. That garage looks pretty full. It must have been easy to hide all those rattlers. How many cans of Tempo did it take to prime the body? :lol:  
PS: I'm going to have to get you a tripod so we can see your mug too!

Hey Frank  you get my PM or you ignoring me?
Dave
ps: Looks good kenny.

slocrow

Quote from: "N8DC"Hey Frank  you get my PM or you ignoring me?
Dave

I'm ignoring you.................... :twisted:

OK, OK............... :lol:

phat rat

Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

n.c.rodder

Keep it up guys - She's looking good :b-d:

Mike
Till we meet - On the street

Rayvyn

Quote from: "Charlie Chops 1940"The trailer hitch is fabricated and tacked together - awaiting welding. It'll tow anything OBT needs to put back there.
Charlie

Better put a lock and alarm system on it. I hear he's very generous in letting anyone help themselves to free beer. Especially while he's hanging out in bluesy juke joints. The shame of it all, letting the beer get taken. Anything but the beer...!! :(  :cry: :oops: ..... :lol:  :lol:

Lookin' sweet Charlie... :b-d:
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

Roadstar

Looks great Ken. THats going to be a nice little car.

Charlie Chops 1940

The fenders, boards, grille, hood top and gas tank cover are painted and installed. We had it fired on Sunday. Sounds pretty good. Scheduled for a shake down this Saturday or Sunday.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

slocrow

Quote from: "Charlie Chops 1940"Scheduled for a shake down this Saturday or Sunday. Charlie

WOW! It's coming along faster then I expected. Looks like the Zoo is going to be the maiden voyage. Way to go Ken. You too Chuckie.... :D

SKR8PN

Glad to see you making progress on it.
Your doing a whole lot better on your ride, than I was on mine!
I just got it all put together so it can go to it's new owner on Saturday..........
If we are what we eat.........
Then I am fast,cheap and easy.

Dave

Quote from: "Ohio Blue Tip"Just came in from the Friday night get together.  We sanded, we masked and Charlie squirted some paint.  Looks good in PPG flat black lacquer.  Maybe KaZoo yet!

Needs Flames  :lol:
Dam I screwed up .. Im on vacation all next week and if id had thought I could have made plans to come up this weekend. Sometimes :?: Im kinda stupid. I gotta take the wifes car in for an alignment monday and then new tires if time permits but I do have tuesday and wednesday free if your close and need help to make kzoo. Id be more than happy to run up to help.
Dave