It's almost time!!!! Your Invited!!!! Well some are, lol

Started by KustomLincolnLady, August 29, 2005, 11:03:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ohio Blue Tip

Quote from: "enjenjo"I'll still be at your place. I may go to IDIDIT in the morning.

Ya, I bit on that last year :oops:  and drove an extra 200 miles over to Ididit and none of you showed up, except Don!
OK I'll admit I got a little lost :oops:  and went to the wrong town, but that's another story. :lol:
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

KustomLincolnLady

BTT  
In case anyone's looking for something to do next sat!
Looks like were going to have a large crowd again. Hopefully some additional cars than last yr to.

Pray for no rain  :lol:
Debb

Roadstar

Deb, can you e-mail or PM me directions.

I hope to come in my roadster if the weather cooperates

Just because My girlfriend is out of town doesn't mean I can't go right 8)

I remember last year the food was the best I had had at any party all year. And everytime you turned around someone was bringing a new dish.

So hopefully I'll see you all there :D

Ohio Blue Tip

Deb, can you PM me the name of that hotel close by, and directions.  Too old to remember a year ago.
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

purplepickup

Quote from: "Roadstar"Deb, can you e-mail or PM me directions.
Me too Deb :D  My memory is shorter than my.....oh never mind....I forgot already :wink:
George

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "Roadstar"Deb, can you e-mail or PM me directions.

I hope to come in my roadster if the weather cooperates

Just because My girlfriend is out of town doesn't mean I can't go right 8)

I remember last year the food was the best I had had at any party all year. And everytime you turned around someone was bringing a new dish.

So hopefully I'll see you all there :D

well of course you can!!  But I'll fight ya for food if you don't leave me any  :lol:

I guess I can just give you directions from here, You too Ken, glad you can make it, you bringing Charlie with you?  :lol:

If you come down 69 you will get off at exit 102 that is Hwy 24 West,  you will actually go right (east) towards fort wayne.  It is 2 miles to our house from here. You will go thru 3 Lights , one at the next ramp,(sometime after this get in the right hand lane ) one at the hospital / verizon entrance  and the next one is at Aboite / Engle roads. go thur all the lights (best if you stop at them if they are red  :shock:    lol    just a ways beyond the last light
you will see a mercedes dealership. Then further down a little strip mall, Mill bread, and a subway a third lane opens get in that lane it will end and you will turn right on South Bend Drive, follow that over the little bridge,   Follow that till you see the curve sign, we are a few hundred yards from the curve sign turn right (only way you can) onto coleman , we are the first house on the left. There is a 2nd drive just beyond the bushes, if you have a hot rod, turn left into that drive and someone will be there to help you find a spot to park!!!!
If your driving a civilian car   :P  (well I feel bad for you) but there are plenty of places either on the street or in the first drive, and the drive to the left of it (the neighbors)
Ken the motel you stayed at last yr was the Extended stay, the # is 260-432-1916 someone said they changed ownership, so not sure what the deal is this yr, your the first to ask. I'd offer the guest room but it was spoken for a month ago for fri and sat nights.
we have two sofas!! lol your welcome to them.
Ken the light at verizon is where you will turn for that motel. you follow that road back around.

so far were at about 130 people  :shock:  and I didn't request an rsvp so there are about 45 I haven't heard from!!  OMG  :P  its a monster, Prob even more food Rudy!!  next yr might have to go two days, ha ha

If anyone is coming in west on 24 let me know and I will post those directions also.

Dave

Hey Good looking ..sorry I didnt reply but as youve prolly figured out we arent there! Saw kenny at IDIDIT and Rudys car but I guess he wasnt being friendly :lol:  I did look for him.... Well maybe next year we can make plans to come down and spend time with my favorite girls (you and the grand daughter) I should have planned better but then again its opening day of bow season and I decided to scrap that and take sue to red lobster 8)
What a guy eh? Have fun Yall......................
Dave
ps: Frank said he was comming to Ididit and he was a no show I want answers.............................. :wink:

enjenjo

Answers???? yes and no are a couple.

I decided about a week ago to not go. I am having some brake issues with my Marlin, not sure what the problem is, and I haven't had time to check it over to see what it is. So rether than risk an accident, I just kept it home.

We rode with Fatcat, and Miss Kitty to Deb and Rob's house, had a great time, with cool people, and outstanding food.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

purplepickup

Food??...did you say food?  I couldn't believe all the different kinds of food that was there.  There were a lot of dishes that I didn't even try because I was too full.  Besides that, the weather was just perfect, there were LOTS of cool people and cars.  :D

Deb and Rob's house is only a couple of hours away but it felt good to drive the purple truck again.  I haven't had it on the open road this year and coming home last night, I sure wanted to keep right on going.  :0-0

It was really a fun, comfortable day hanging out with everyone.  Thanks Deb and Rob, you are great hosts :!:

By the way Frank, your Kapusta was really good.  I had 4 helpings :shock:
George

Sounds like everyone had a great time....I need to move closer to Indiana :roll:
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

Charlie Chops 1940

Sorry I missed this again. I did a little show close to home and went to an evening gathering about 15 miles from home. Had the top down Sat. afternoon. Not many more days like that this year.

Glad you all had a good time.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

Roadstar

Quote from: "40"Sounds like everyone had a great time....I need to move closer to Indiana :roll:

I know I sure did!

Thanks soooo much Deb and Rob. Your party was once again one of the high lites of my summer. It as well worth the nearly 500 miles total drive.

Ken and  had a great  ride through the Iris Hills coming out of  Michigan. it  couldn'thave been a nicer day.

Oh the food!! Don't get me started. I do like to try most everything and then let it settel some so I can Tear up the Desert table. Truly a great day for food lovers.

Thanks again for having me.

Rudy

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "Roadstar"
Quote from: "40"Sounds like everyone had a great time....I need to move closer to Indiana :roll:

I know I sure did!

Thanks soooo much Deb and Rob. Your party was once again one of the high lites of my summer. It as well worth the nearly 500 miles total drive.

Ken and  had a great  ride through the Iris Hills coming out of  Michigan. it  couldn'thave been a nicer day.

Oh the food!! Don't get me started. I do like to try most everything and then let it settel some so I can Tear up the Desert table. Truly a great day for food lovers.

Thanks again for having me.

Rudy

You guys are all the best!!!!  I'm glad you came, and glad you had a good time. I couldn't have asked for better weather!!! IT WAS PERFECT!!!  Some one told me the Rod Gods were smiling on me  :lol:
I finally got enough energy get a bit done tonight!!  I am totally exhausted this yr, must be cause I'm a yr older  :roll:  hee hee
I spent a lot more time outside this yr and let the people fend for themselves (a little) I think everyone got along fine, ha ha

Prob try to do it next yr again!!!  I guess since some of you came back twice you like it ha ha....
Thanks fat cat for working on my puter for me!!!  :wink:  sorry Trinka I didn't ask him he just did it!

from first estimates we had about 95 people and 30 cars this yr... I know there are people i forgot to count, but I'm to tired today, lol
Ken and Rudy really sorry about the directions thing  :shock:   hope you still love me  :P
Debb