It's almost time!!!! Your Invited!!!! Well some are, lol

Started by KustomLincolnLady, August 29, 2005, 11:03:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KustomLincolnLady

Well we have had so many people request us to repeat the BBQ we had last yr. So since we had so much fun too, we've decided to do it again.

Those that attended last yr know the routine, those that didn't here are the details!!  Hope you can come!  :lol:

Rob and Debb

moparrodder

Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"Well we have had so many people request us to repeat the BBQ we had last yr. So since we had so much fun too, we've decided to do it again.

Those that attended last yr know the routine, those that didn't here are the details!!  Hope you can come!  :lol:

Rob and Debb

Debb,  Sure wished we could make it this year but time wont let it happen this time around. We'll be lucky to even get away for our vaca in Sept. this year. Gawd I hate work this year, just don't seem like there is time to have fun this year or go very far from home. :cry:   I'll give ya a call on your cell sometime this week or next.    Bill

HotRodLadyCrusr

GREAT time last year!  Wish I was going to be able to make it this year but I will be in CALIFORNIA :wink:  

Rudy and I were just talking about you guys as we passed Ft Wayne this past weekend on our way to and from the HAMB Drags, that perhaps in Nov or early Dec the four of us can get together and just hang out for a weekend.  You know, dinner, a scrapbook store or two, you know, the stuff our guys really love to do with us. :lol:
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "moparrodder"

Debb,  Sure wished we could make it this year but time wont let it happen this time around. We'll be lucky to even get away for our vaca in Sept. this year. Gawd I hate work this year, just don't seem like there is time to have fun this year or go very far from home. :cry:   I'll give ya a call on your cell sometime this week or next.    Bill

I know Bill, one of these days!!!!! LOL  We haven't done alot this yr either. This place keeps us a lot busier, but we love it here so I guess thats ok, lol
Talk to you soon  :lol:
Debb

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"GREAT time last year!  Wish I was going to be able to make it this year but I will be in CALIFORNIA :wink:  

Rudy and I were just talking about you guys as we passed Ft Wayne this past weekend on our way to and from the HAMB Drags, that perhaps in Nov or early Dec the four of us can get together and just hang out for a weekend.  You know, dinner, a scrapbook store or two, you know, the stuff our guys really love to do with us. :lol:

I started to relpy to this msg two days ago, just got signed on and our power went out, was out for 5 hours, lol  so we had candlelite  :P , I don't know how the amish do it, lol  they said there was a blown transformer.

So does this mean that your in Ego Rama?? Are you Rudy and your parents all going to CA?  I hadn't seen anywhere about who got into the EgoRama.   :roll:
Good news gas went down here yesterday back at 2.99 now!!!  Prob went back up today though!!

Rob will be shocked to hear Rudy LOVES to scrapbook shop  :shock: LOL
Debb

enjenjo

Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "enjenjo"We'll be there, like it or not.

:shock:  but the "some are" was meant for you!!!  LMAO

just kidding, thats great cant wait.  :P  anything you can think of that got missed or overlooked last yr? any suggestions?

Debb

enjenjo

Well, you didn't have enough strippers, and the weed ran out too early.

Roadstar

Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"
Rob will be shocked to hear Rudy LOVES to scrapbook shop  :shock: LOL
Debb[/quote

How many times do I have to remind you, I go to check out the chicks!

So if I come can we go to the scrapbook store,  :lol:

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "enjenjo"Well, you didn't have enough strippers, and the weed ran out too early.

Ok, fine...last yr i could only get Fat Cat and Rudy to strip so I'll try harder this yr, lol  :lol:   and I pulled all the weeds yesterday, so maybe if I dont weed before then there will be more!!

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "Roadstar"

How many times do I have to remind you, I go to check out the chicks!

So if I come can we go to the scrapbook store,  :lol:

Geez  :roll:  It's just awful, I can't remember anything any more!!! Yes we can go, but you have to act like you really like it, cause thats the only way the chicks will notice you , Rob told me that, but you can't let him know his secrect is out!!!  :wink:

Debb

purplepickup

I'm sure I'll be able to come Debb.  :D  It was a lot of fun last time and I haven't seen hardly any of y'all for a long time.    

I think I'll pass on going to the scrapbook store with Rudy and Rob tho.  :shock:  I'll stay there and make sure the food gets eaten and the beer stays cold. 8)
George

enjenjo

I just got a flyer for the IDIDIT show, guess which day it is?

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "enjenjo"I just got a flyer for the IDIDIT show, guess which day it is?

NO WAY!!!  does that mean your not coming now??  :cry:

George, can't wait to see you!!!!  Unless your doing Ididt too  :roll:

you can do that show then come, stay late!!!
Debb

enjenjo

I'll still be at your place. I may go to IDIDIT in the morning.