KAHUNAVILLE, WILMINGTON, DE.

Started by terrarodder, August 29, 2005, 04:27:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

terrarodder

Any body going to the HOT ROD HOEDOWN and Rock& Roll Rumble at Kuhunaville DE. on Sept. 10. It looks like a good time. Billed as the EAST COAST KUSTOMS & RAT ROD NATIONALS, Kustom Kulture Extravaganza, I got the video an it looks wild. more info HOTRODHOEDOWN.COM
normal people scare me

Rayvyn

Quote from: "terrarodder"Any body going to the HOT ROD HOEDOWN and Rock& Roll Rumble at Kuhunaville DE. on Sept. 10. It looks like a good time. Billed as the EAST COAST KUSTOMS & RAT ROD NATIONALS, Kustom Kulture Extravaganza, I got the video an it looks wild. more info HOTRODHOEDOWN.COM

When I lived up in South Jersey, that place was a weekend job for me. I would help set-up the barge so the bands could play; run cables, set up speakers, set lights on the trusses, etc, and also help the bands out if they couldn't find any roadies from the local union.
I worked for Foghat, 38 Special, John Kay and Steppenwolf, George Thorogood, Jimmie Vaughn, Kansas, The Romantics, Cinderella, Twisted Sister and The Outlaws. Since I wasn't in the union, the road managers would slip a litttle something under the table, along with a CD and T-shirt and pay for the beers. Got many a picture and autograph there...

It's a good place to see a show-the stage is a barge on the river behind the club, and the place is roomy with a huge multi level deck outside, with "Great" looking beer trough girls. The Blue Rocks Minor league BB stadium is right next door, and there's plenty of parking for everyone. Very accessible from Philly or Wilmington-it sets right along the highway. They didn't start having car shows there until after I moved, but the bike nights were always a blast!!
Should be a good time for ya'...Have fun. :b-d:
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

unklian

I'll be there.Don't know where it is,or anything,
but everyone always talks highly about it.