16 and 15 inch solids

Started by Topsterguy, August 26, 2005, 01:34:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Topsterguy

I'm looking at knocking the fenders off my 32 roadster for next year and the tires I have on it now are 235/75x15 and 195/70x14, so I'm thinking of doing the "lakes look" with skinnys front and back. I'd need 16x7 for the back I figure and 15x 4 or 5 for the front - so who's the best to get these wheels from? What about ideas on the tires ( sizes, brand, where to get 'em etc) Thoughts??  :?
"If a man is alone in the forest and speaks, and there\'s no woman around, is he still wrong?"

Phil1934

Topsterguy

Quote from: "Phil1934"What's your bolt pattern?

Small Ford ( 4 1/2"). I've got 40 standard caps on it now and rings so I can use the caps at least.
"If a man is alone in the forest and speaks, and there\'s no woman around, is he still wrong?"

36couper

Quote from: "Topsterguy"
Quote from: "Phil1934"What's your bolt pattern?

Small Ford ( 4 1/2"). I've got 40 standard caps on it now and rings so I can use the caps at least.
Larry.....sent you a PM

Dave

Quote from: "Topsterguy"I'm looking at knocking the fenders off my 32 roadster for next year and the tires I have on it now are 235/75x15 and 195/70x14, so I'm thinking of doing the "lakes look" with skinnys front and back. I'd need 16x7 for the back I figure and 15x 4 or 5 for the front - so who's the best to get these wheels from? What about ideas on the tires ( sizes, brand, where to get 'em etc) Thoughts??  :?

Interesting I was just the other day thinking about a wheel change for the 32 coupe. Im tired of polishing my torque thrusts but id like to keep em around if I can find a place to put em. Im thinking steelies or maybe even painted wires if i can find the ones I like.
Dave