Old new guy

Started by terrarodder, August 17, 2005, 11:23:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

terrarodder

Intro
Been checking RRT for awhile thought I would sign in, working on hot rods since early 50s into street rods since late 70s also love customs. My current ride is a 37 Terraplane 4dr which is chopped an running a mopar drive train, it is under going more body mods. at present, but here is a picture of it early this summer. Did some drag racing late 50s with a chopped & channeled 31 ford
normal people scare me

rooster

Quote from: "terrarodder"Intro
Been checking RRT for awhile thought I would sign in, working on hot rods since early 50s into street rods since late 70s also love customs. My current ride is a 37 Terraplane 4dr which is chopped an running a mopar drive train, it is under going more body mods. at present, but here is a picture of it early this summer. Did some drag racing late 50s with a chopped & channeled 31 ford

Welcome to RRT! Where you located? Allways room for another hotrodder here!

terrarodder

Near Allentown PA, EASTERN PA
normal people scare me

rumrumm

Wecome to the RRT! Nice ride. What body mods are you working on?
Lynn
'32 3W

I write novels, too. https://lsjohanson.com

purplepickup

Welcome!  The Terraplane looks like a real comfortable ride.  We appreciate unusual things around here.....you can tell just by the company we keep :shock:
George

Dirk35

HeHe, I was gonna respond to the other that your not good at spelling also. But I see GPSTER already did.

Welcome abaord new old guy.

tom36

Welcome!  Didn't I see that car at Syracuse?  There can't be 2 of them with Penatstar parking lights can there?  Tom.. :)

parklane

welcome to the site of old cars, old farts, newer cars, and newer........ 8)
John
If a blind person wears sunglasses, why doesn\'t a deaf person wear earmuffs??

Bruce Dorsi

Quote from: "terrarodder"Near Allentown PA, EASTERN PA

So, I guess you'll be at Macungie next week ???    
.....I'm hoping the weather will not be a repeat of last year's event!

Welcome to the RRT! .... It's a little quiet around here right now, but things pick-up as the seasons change.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If being smart means knowing what I am dumb at,  I must be a genius!

terrarodder

Quote from: "rumrumm"Wecome to the RRT! Nice ride. What body mods are y
ou working on?[/quote
I dropped the back, skirts, shaving dr. handles, hidden rear hinges frenching fr. hinges, sunken radio ants.& Lancer hub caps. Hope to have it all done till winter than maybe the interior
normal people scare me

terrarodder

Hi tom36   Yes I was there with my club Over The Hill Gang Pa.

Bruce    Macunge is 3 miles from my house, drop in at your club hang out an say hi, at Macunge I mean!
normal people scare me

SMF Speed&Custom

Hey there Terrarodder. I am new to this board as well and looking through all the threads and saw this one. Aren't you on club hot rod as well? I am almost 100% sure you are because I noticed your car right off the bat. If so then this is FMXhellraiser from CHR. Good to hear from you again.
If you want something done right then you have to do it yourself!

enjenjo

welcome to the RRT. I have a buddy with a Terraplane like that, I'm trying to convince him that the 308 Hornet engine he has stashed is just the ticket for it.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Welcome! That's an interesting ride!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

barnsey

Welcome terrarodder
its nice to see something a little different"that thing looks kool man and it looks like there's plenty of room under the hood as well.Great looking comfortable cruiser welcome again
Cheers Barnsey