new kid on the block...

Started by beatnic, March 12, 2004, 08:06:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beatnic

first, thanks to AV8 for tellin' me 'bout this. i lurked about for a bit, hiding in the shadows and quietly watching, i was caught and figured i better hook up with this outfit. i live in santa rosa ca. not far from the PRUNE ORCHARD GARAGE where by my age alone i qualify as a member in good standing. i'm married to a gal that also loves cars and the associated insanity. we have in chronological order, a '29 A sport coupe', a '42 chevy p/u, a '50 ford club coupe', a '53 ford pick 'em up, a '61 buick 2dr. h/t , and finally a '67 merc. comet. also hidin' in the garage is an ol' shovelhead flh. anywho, as my aunt gloria in omaha would say over a great big steak, good to be here. now let the hazing begin.
nic

47wood

Welcome to the RRT Beat.  How about some posting some pics of all those nice rides.  Great folks here ...including a lot like you of "unknown gender!"  You'll like it here, as they say "...the food is good, and the company is better." :wink:
Great Grandma Lee always said;  FAIR  ...is something you pay when you get on the bus!

Sean

Quote from: "beatnic"where by my age alone i qualify as a member in good standing.

I guess that means you're a candidate for the RRT Old Farts Club?  :wink:  :)

Welcome to the Forum.

purplepickup

Welcome to the RRT.  :b-d:

The only initiation is that you have to give everybody here that owns a '31 Chevy pickup, their choice of any of your cars or bikes :shock:
George

Fuzzy

Nice bunch of rides ya' got there.Welcome to the RRT. :b-d:

Fuzzy
No billet for this kid!

HotRodLadyCrusr

Welcome aboard, any friend of Mike and Verns is a friend of mine.  My only suggestion, out of respect for a longstanding memebr here "Beatnik", is that you change you handle.  Not mandatory, but it would be a nice jesture on your part.

Once again, welcome to the RRT
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

SKR8PN

And you have to give anyone here with a 1938 Dodge pickup,second choice of any of your cars/bikes :lol:  :lol:

Welcome!
If we are what we eat.........
Then I am fast,cheap and easy.