Aussie RRT'ers downunder......Looking for a old magazine...

Started by sodbuster, August 07, 2005, 07:42:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sodbuster

Does anyone have an extra "Street Machine magazine May, 2002" with the article on Bonneville in it? Carp's was kind enough to send me one a couple of years ago and I have been trying to get an extra copy or two if anyone has one laying around.

Thanks,
Chris Nelson
Kansas

Dave

Hi Chris,
Will look at the swap mets for you. Usually plenty of them for sale, unless Carps finds another one first! Mind you I am still waiting for him to send me one with my car in it that I missed out on!

Brootal

I do a fair bit of work for them and it just so happens I'm going into the office tomorrow. I'll see if I can get you one out of 'archives'. :)

PM me your address and I'll send it to you this week.
Yes it is Grandad\'s Old Rambler!

//www.the-rumbler.com

sodbuster

Quote from: "Dave"Hi Chris,
Will look at the swap mets for you. Usually plenty of them for sale, unless Carps finds another one first! Mind you I am still waiting for him to send me one with my car in it that I missed out on!

Thanks guys. If you ever see an extra at a swap meet, if you could pick it up for me that would be great. Let me know how much it is and I can PAYPAL or send you the coin via snail mail.

Thanks,
Chris Nelson
Kansas

sodbuster

Brootal I got the package today. Thanks again & your articles in the HOTROD issue is very cool.

Chris Nelson
Kansas

Brootal

Cool, glad they arrived safely. Like I said, that was the last one in the office, so DON'T LOSE IT! :)
Yes it is Grandad\'s Old Rambler!

//www.the-rumbler.com

Carps

Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

barnsey

I'v got a bunch of old Street machine mags in my shed but not sure if i'v got that one ill have a look tonight
cheers Barnsey