New member.... Fastnlo

Started by fastnlo, August 04, 2005, 05:52:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fastnlo

Wanted to say hello.. I'm a new member. I have a 33 Ford coupe.. partially assembled. Big block Chevy motor, full roll cage, 400 turbo, Pete&Jakes aluminum front axle, Mark Williams aluminum 9" rear... street rod/race car.. haha. I know it can't be done, build both into one.. but I'm trying! I love to go fast but I sure do like air condioning! My brother and I are going to Bonneville but it will be the last part of the week before we get there.

FASTNLO

jaybee

Welcome, Fastnlo.  Sounds like you'll have one radical ride.  I think you'll like it here, everyone is friendly and someone can provide good feedback on almost anything.
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

Crosley.In.AZ

welcome aboard the RRT board.

the wife and I will be at b'ville the weekend 13 & 14.  then offf to other tourist stuff..... vacation time for me
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Leon

Quote from: "fastnlo"I know it can't be done, build both into one.. but I'm trying! I love to go fast but I sure do like air condioning!
FASTNLO
Vintage Air built a car for Bonneville that went over 200 with the air conditioning on, it worked for them :)

Welcome to the group!

rooster

47wood

Welcome to the RRT.  Post some picks of that cool ride when you get time.  Cal   :wink:
Great Grandma Lee always said;  FAIR  ...is something you pay when you get on the bus!

fastnlo

Quote from: "47wood"Welcome to the RRT.  Post some picks of that cool ride when you get time.  Cal   :wink:

I wish it were far enough along to send pics... it's hanging on a hoist in the shop right now.. all the trans tunnel is cut out of it and all of the trunk floor.. it sets so low the rearend is way up in the trunk when I lower it down on the bags.. I have most of the cage is built though... I'm doing all the work myself so it's a slow go.. and trying to save all the money I can for it.. I'm going to put a set of Cobra seats in it.. they sure don't give those away!

Heading to Bonneville Wednesday for the last 2 days of racing.. I'll send a few pics of my progress after I get back.

Tell me about your ride!

Fastnlo

fastnlo

Quote from: "Crosley"welcome aboard the RRT board.

the wife and I will be at b'ville the weekend 13 & 14.  then offf to other tourist stuff..... vacation time for me

As I write this you'll be at Bonneville!! My brother and I will be there the 17th for the last 2 days.. Sorry I missed you! We'll swap some pics if you like.

Tell me about your ride.

Fastnlo

rumrumm

Welcome. I look foward to seeing photographs of your car.
Lynn
'32 3W

I write novels, too. https://lsjohanson.com