Intro

Started by moose, August 02, 2005, 07:13:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moose

First post here so I thought I would give a brief intro.

Tim from near Ypsilanti, MI. been into cars since I was young. Current ride is a '36 Tudor Ford. on the back burner are a 34 Vicky and Model A coupe. Must build new shop first.
I dauble in metalshaping and pinstriping.

later

moose

rooster

Welcome to RRT! Looking forward to seeing your ride .

enjenjo

I've met Tim, seems like a nice fellow, but you never know.  :lol: Glad to see you here.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

moose

Quote from: "enjenjo"I've met Tim, seems like a nice fellow, but you never know.  :lol: Glad to see you here.

Hi Frank,
        ever come across any 3:00 rear grars???

phat46

Heyy another Michigander....we need all we can get, a lot of these other people just don't "get" winter... :D   welcome

EMSjunkie

Welcome to the board.

lotsa good stuff here.

and then again, some stuff is........well..........

good to have you.

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

parklane

Quote from: "enjenjo"I've met Tim, seems like a nice fellow, but you never know.  :lol: Glad to see you here.

Anyone that knows Frank can't be all that good :lol:  :lol: Welcome, and what do you need 3:00 gears for  8", 9" or??
John
If a blind person wears sunglasses, why doesn\'t a deaf person wear earmuffs??

Welcome! I'm just finishing up a 36 Coupe and am in the "Negotiating" stage of purchasing a 35 2-dr Flatback project.Post a couple of photos when you can!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

river1

Quote from: "phat46"Heyy another Michigander....we need all we can get, a lot of these other people just don't "get" winter... :D   welcome

hey here in arizona we GET winter, we just get it while wearing shorts. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

phat rat

Welcome from the sunset side of the state
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Dave

Quote from: "moose"

Hi Frank,
        ever come across any 3:00 rear grars???

8 or 9 inch?
Dave
ps: welcome

phat46

Quote from: "river1"
Quote from: "phat46"Heyy another Michigander....we need all we can get, a lot of these other people just don't "get" winter... :D   welcome

hey here in arizona we GET winter, we just get it while wearing shorts. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

later jim

Naw, that's not winter, that's Winter.... :D

Roadstar

Welcome to the RRT.

I just finished a 36 Tudor for a customer. Lets see some pics of your stuff.

47wood

Welcome to the RRT Tim, nice folks here.  Post some pics of your ride.  Cal   :wink:
Great Grandma Lee always said;  FAIR  ...is something you pay when you get on the bus!

rumrumm

Welcome, Tim. You will find this site a source of invaluable information. All you have to do is ask.
Lynn
'32 3W

I write novels, too. https://lsjohanson.com