Louisville Roll Call

Started by 40, July 30, 2005, 12:00:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is It Time Yet ???? I'll be arriving late Wednesday evening or early Thursday AM.Hope is fading fast that I'll get the 36 finished so will most likely be in the 40. Next..............
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

enjenjo

My plan is to be there wednesday early afternoon. I plan on coming home sunday morning. See you all there.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Nick32Vic

Getting there Wensday afternoon. Leaving sometime on sunday. Will be there with these 2 cars. I cant wait. This is probably the most anxious ive ever been for a car show. See ya guys there!

Nick

Slick 50

I'm planning to be there early Thursday. I expect to be in our new old truck. Not exactly a street rod, but we won't have to walk in. (I hope)
The way things are going lately I don't believe anything 'til I hold it in my hand. :?
Ken    8)
aka Slick 50

348tripower

Quote from: "40"Is It Time Yet ???? I'll be arriving late Wednesday evening or early Thursday AM.Hope is fading fast that I'll get the 36 finished so will most likely be in the 40. Next..............

I'll be pulling in Wednesday morning with the 37 and the 48 F1. We will see ya all on the grounds.
Don
Don Colliau

Roadstar

I'll be there Friday through Sunday

Bob K

I'll be there Tuesday through Sunday, working registration on Wed morning.

B 8) B
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

flamefink

I guess its about time I chimed in... I've been watching the threads for this post off and on for the past week or so. Sorry I haven't said much in a while... been trying to keep the net time down and the working on the car time up.

We (the whole family) will be down on Tues afternoon. Of course as usual we'll have the Duece and the "A".

I won't be able to check back to see who else is goin because we're leaving in a few minutes for Tennesee. Kind of taking the long way to L'ville and visiting family on the way. So I guess I'll see you guys down there.

Later,
Brett

ps Since we're not sure if our meeting place is still there/available, maybe after the location is known for sure we should have Wings announce it about an hour in advance. Won't be much help in the building, but atleast everyone outside will know. Just an idea
Do you need a tetanus shot to ride in that thing?

alchevy

I'll be there in my '40 Chevy along with about 8 or 9 other street rods from Mississippi. I'll be near Louisville by Tuesday night! We will have about two or three or four more Mississippi street rods joining us during the week. It'll be about an 11 or 12 hour drive up. Traveling with that many cars, the gas stops take longer, but it should be a neat looking cruise.
AL
A street rod is a vehicle made before 1949 that is modified with modern stuff: bigger motors; newer trans; updated suspension, front & rear; a/c.
Following is a street rod plus definition: No known definition because it changes.

www.astreetrodder.com

Bib_Overalls

Looks like I am going to miss it again this year.

My wife and her girl friends had a condo in Florida rented.  Hurricane forced the to cancel.  The condo owner would not refund their money but he did give them an alternative time period.  As luck would have it, the same time I was planning to be in Louisville.

Someone has to stay home with the dogs and that puppy is me.

Have fun guys and gals!
An Old California Rodder
Hiding Out In The Ozarks

58Apache

I'll be there with friends early Wednesday morning. I'm kind of concerned about the places to pitch the pop-up since I heard they changed the place with new construction. So I plan on getting there early with my life's co-pilot and navigator. Sitting in the truck with us will be "Big Al".

"Big Al" is one of the friends going and this will be his second year. Tim Bateson and I helped him take the body off his teenage years transpoirtation car, a 41 Ford, and pull the engine and tranny a couple weeks ago.

While "Big Al" bought a Mustang II front end last year, he has now decided upon a Ford 302 to put in for power instead of rebuilding the stock flathead. He said he's looking at a C-4 for teh tranny.

I suspect "Big Al" will be making a lot of purchases there this year, so give the man some room to move around and watch for large parts swinging around in the isles.

Of course "Big Al" will take any and all free advice for his 41 Ford.

Steve

bucketmouth

One more sleep and we're on our way. Did I say that before :?:  :lol:
I maybe from down under but I know which way is up.
Oh hell there goes another head rush.

n.c.rodder

The family & I will roll in sometime Wednesday morning and stay through the awards on Sunday.

Mike
Till we meet - On the street

couper

I'll be there with my nephew, thursday thru sunday.
I told Caleb it will look like a sea of 13,000 multi-colored easter eggs from the field just east of the entrance. He's getting excited.
Lance

Carps

I'll be there next year.

My heart will be with you this year.    :cry:
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.