Louisville Roll Call

Started by 40, July 30, 2005, 12:00:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ohio Blue Tip

I'll be there Wednesday PM.  Be heading for "The Salt" Sunday AM.
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

rumrumm

I will be there Thursday PM and will be returning on Sunday.
Lynn
'32 3W

I write novels, too. https://lsjohanson.com

docchevy

Hey Guys,
    Is Lousville a good place to sell a ride?  I've been there twice with a buddy.  I helped him in the exhibition hall to show off his "new" T-bucket chassis and bodies.  I went outside and looked at the iron.  Sweet! :P
Remember; Physics explains everything!

alchevy

Guess what???? I'm nearby Louisville!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Made the trip in 12 hours.
A street rod is a vehicle made before 1949 that is modified with modern stuff: bigger motors; newer trans; updated suspension, front & rear; a/c.
Following is a street rod plus definition: No known definition because it changes.

www.astreetrodder.com

Bob K

I'm here, gonna get up at 0 dark thirty in the morning and see if I can find a place to pitch the tent. Gotta work regristration at 8.

B 8) B
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

enjenjo

all loaded up, leaving in the morning.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

two to many

Im leaving wed afternoon with my family and dad and his wife.Should be there early thursday morning.Hope to meet up with some of you.
Drive safe

Todd :lol:

Bob K

Can somebody get word to Enjenjo that we are in the same spot as lasl year, I have my blue canopy set up and have a green and a blue tarp staked out to save places.

B 8) B
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

Roadstar

Oh B:twisted:B,,,,,You're the BEST :D

See ya Friday, and don't drink all our beer hahahaahah

HotRodLadyCrusr

I'll call Frank and let him know.

I just got off the phone with Frank, he was just walking out the door on his way to L'ville!  He got the message.

THANK SO MUCH Bob for going thru all this trouble every year for all of us to be able to hang out and park together.  Your the best!  xoxoxo
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

alchevy

The group I am with got setup next to the fence next to the swap meet.
A street rod is a vehicle made before 1949 that is modified with modern stuff: bigger motors; newer trans; updated suspension, front & rear; a/c.
Following is a street rod plus definition: No known definition because it changes.

www.astreetrodder.com

enjenjo

Well, I just got home. The weekend was a ball, things got a little wet friday, but only for a short time. We'll get some pictures up later.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.