Room available at Bonneville

Started by Bob K, July 28, 2005, 10:25:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob K

A cancellation has opened up a room at the Motel 6. It can be either a King bed or 2 Single beds. Let me know ASAP if you need it. I am also posting this on the H.A.M.B. board. First come first served.

B 8) B
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

GPster

I answered your question. I hope this doesn't leave me without a room. GPster

Bob K

Quote from: "GPster"I answered your question. I hope this doesn't leave me without a room. GPster

Nope you are ok, but maybe will be switching if they need 2 beds.

B  8) B
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

tomslik

Quote from: "Bob K"
Quote from: "GPster"I answered your question. I hope this doesn't leave me without a room. GPster

Nope you are ok, but maybe will be switching if they need 2 beds.

B  8) B

hey bob k, gonna have an extra for next year?
none of the motels will let me reserve anything yet....:(
lemme know, ok?
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list

WZ JUNK

Quote from: "Bob K"A cancellation has opened up a room at the Motel 6. It can be either a King bed or 2 Single beds. Let me know ASAP if you need it. I am also posting this on the H.A.M.B. board. First come first served.

B 8) B

We are having trouble getting a room on Thursday night.  Do you have anything or do you know of a way to get one?  We goofed up our reservations and did not get a room.  We may have  to spend the night closer to SLC but I would rather be in Wendover.
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

Bob K

Tomsilk:

Email me after speedweek and I'll put you on the list for next year if someone drops out.

John:

Where are you staying for the rest of the time.

B :?: B

sirstude

John,

We are at the Bonneville hotel Fri-Sun, I could check to see if I could extend it a day sooner, and you could pretend that you are us.  If you don't get anything, let me know and I will try.

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

sirstude

Bob,

If no one takes it, and my offer won't help John, keep me in mind for the room.  I would rather be with the group if possible.

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

WZ JUNK

Quote from: "Bob K"Tomsilk:

Email me after speedweek and I'll put you on the list for next year if someone drops out.

John:

Where are you staying for the rest of the time.

B :?: B

Hooley got rooms at the Econolodge for the rest of our stay.  But we do not mind moving after Thursday night.
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

sirstude

John,

I just checked with the Bonneville motel, and no go on moving up the reservation one day.  You would think they would have a Thursday open if I, and probably most of the others, are coming in on Friday.  Just have to see what Bob K. can do.  

Doug

ps.  Bob, if it is still open, put me down for the room.  I will check this when I am home this evening.  2 Beds would be better than on, but hate to move GPster out.
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

www.theicebreaker.us

GPster

Quote from: "sirstude"2 Beds would be better than on, but hate to move GPster out.
I offered before you asked, I could sleep on a raft in the pool but they close it at night. I might have to get up and go to the bathroom. GPster

river1

while we are on the subject, what kind of bed am i in line for?

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

1FATGMC

Quote from: "river1"while we are on the subject, what kind of bed am i in line for?

later jim

I hope it is a long one  :twisted: .

BTW do all of you guys have rooms for Thrusday night, since we are driving from Blanding to the salt then?

c ya, Sum

Bob K

Quote from: "river1"while we are on the subject, what kind of bed am i in line for?

later jim

Jim, all of the rooms have 2 beds,execpt  Charlie Chops and the one that GPster is moving to.

Joe, those other guys need the 2 beds so you will be moving downstairs to the other one bed room.

B 8) B

Charlie Chops 1940

Bob,

I want to publicly thank you for all the great work you do with rooms for everyone at so many events. I really appreciate it. Looks like I'll be owing you another free beer.

Three cheers for Bob!!!

See ya on Thursday in Wendover.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!