Myrtle Beach?

Started by bombcan, March 11, 2004, 07:06:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bombcan

anyone from here coming to Myrtle Beach next weekend for the Run to the Sun?

Debbie and I will be getting into town around lunchtime on Friday with the Model A in tow.  Hope to meet some of you folks there.  We will be in our creme colored model A with orange wheels, georgia plates.

Rob

Slick 50

Vicki and I are talking about it, but haven't really decided yet. I would like to go as I've not been to that show yet.
Ken    8)
aka Slick 50

bombcan

Quote from: "Slick 50"Vicki and I are talking about it, but haven't really decided yet. I would like to go as I've not been to that show yet.

This is our first time at the show,also.  It will be my first time ever in Myrtle Beach.

Hope to see ya there, will you be in the Caddy?

Rayvyn

I still don't know if I'll be going this year or not. I might do a one day fly in/fly out.
But I can honestly say that going there every year was definitely worth the trip. It's open up to late 60's (?) cars, similar to Goodguys. With the beach, show and pleasant weather, it made for some great weekends. And there's plenty of shopping places for the wives.

But if you bring your regular car, get there early. Spectator parking can get mighty cramped after 10:00 am.

The PeeDee Street Rod club puts on a real good event.

There's lots of restaurants and nightlife too... :D  :D  :D
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

nitrofc

I should be getting into town late Thursday  :roll:

48 Suburban

I m going to be there. I ll  be driving a 62 impala SS white with red int SC plates. Look for me with a 37 Nash , 73 Pontiac conv, 33 Dodge sedan and several  others Look forward to seeing every body there. Jay  :D
Lack of planning on your part,
does not constitute an emergency on my part

bombcan

Quote from: "48 Suburban"I m going to be there. I ll  be driving a 62 impala SS white with red int SC plates. Look for me with a 37 Nash , 73 Pontiac conv, 33 Dodge sedan and several  others Look forward to seeing every body there. Jay  :D

I will be looking for you,  look forward to meeting some more RRT'ers

nitrofc

Quote from: "bombcan"
Quote from: "48 Suburban"I m going to be there. I ll  be driving a 62 impala SS white with red int SC plates. Look for me with a 37 Nash , 73 Pontiac conv, 33 Dodge sedan and several  others Look forward to seeing every body there. Jay  :D

I will be looking for you,  look forward to meeting some more RRT'ers

Looks like I will be a No Show ... still too much snow on the ground to drive from the east to the south ... just a driver in almost all types of weather