Chevy Junk Yard

Started by Dusty, July 19, 2005, 04:03:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dusty

Hi there....
Anyone have a junk yard in their area, or know of one that might have '38 Chevy's to part out?  I need a hood half and several small items.  I'm going to B'ville and will be coming back to Texas through Colo, and Oklahoma, and wouldn't mind driving out of the way if something was available...

Thanks
Benny Rhoads
Orange,  Texas
THE SECOND MOUSE GETS THE CHEESE

parklane

Is Ontario Canada considered "out of the way"?? :lol:  :lol:
John
If a blind person wears sunglasses, why doesn\'t a deaf person wear earmuffs??

Dusty

John,
It wouldn't be if I was going north of Hearst Ontario to go fishing for Lake trout.  You got sumpin??
Benny Rhoads
Orange,  Texas

parklane

No, not right now, but will put the word out up here and see what falls out of the bushes

John
If a blind person wears sunglasses, why doesn\'t a deaf person wear earmuffs??

awsum34

you might try,  www.rockymountainrelics.com   i got a set of 34 chevy fenders from them
The only dumb question is the one you don\'t ask

Dusty

Thanks Rick... I just sent them an E-Mail.  I had forgotten about them...

Thanks
Benny Rhoads
Orange,  Texas

Chris Schultz

Yes, I have a few '38 Chevy coupe parts from a build I have just about finished including hood parts.   Write me at bigbassr@bellsouth.net if you are interested.  Chris

Quote from: "Dusty"Hi there....
Anyone have a junk yard in their area, or know of one that might have '38 Chevy's to part out?  I need a hood half and several small items.  I'm going to B'ville and will be coming back to Texas through Colo, and Oklahoma, and wouldn't mind driving out of the way if something was available...

Thanks

alchevy

Hey Chris, glad to see you on here. You will enjoy this forum.

Dusty, Chris has an awesome '38 Chevy Coupe.
AL
Here's a picture of his car. I asked him how those black marks got in his driveway. The car has a tricked out 502 BB from Street & Performance. Oh, that's how they got there :!:  :wink:
A street rod is a vehicle made before 1949 that is modified with modern stuff: bigger motors; newer trans; updated suspension, front & rear; a/c.
Following is a street rod plus definition: No known definition because it changes.

www.astreetrodder.com

Dusty

Al....You sent me a bunch of pictures of Chris's Car back at the first of the year.  I may be coming to V'Burg when Chris gets back home.  I think he said he would be back this weekend.  He has some parts left over from His Coupe, that I may be able to use...
Benny Rhoads
Orange,  Texas

Dirk35

Try Hauf Auto here in Stillwater, OK. Give him a call. 405-372-1585. He has more than a thousand older cars and trucks, and we are only 15 minutes off of I-35 as you cut through Oklahoma.

alchevy

I live near Chris, so maybe I will be able to meet you soon when you come this way.
AL
A street rod is a vehicle made before 1949 that is modified with modern stuff: bigger motors; newer trans; updated suspension, front & rear; a/c.
Following is a street rod plus definition: No known definition because it changes.

www.astreetrodder.com